The MATRIX Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working on this for awhile. I was originally seeking out some high res movie art of the matrix code, nothing exists online that works in hi-res, so I created one myself.
The letters, everything is in high res, 300 dpi deliciousness. Everything is sharp, crisp and looks amazing.

What we have here is a 14.5" x 14.5" Detolf backdrop for your Matrix section printed on phosphorescent (glowing!) vinyl. This material has a higher pricetag than the standard vinyl, but I can also print these on standard grade decal vinyl, or static clings, a personal favorite because there is no way to screw them up, and it goes onto the glass perfectly.

If interested in one, hit me up!

matrix01.jpg

matrix02.jpg

very cool interested in one maybe two for my mcfarlane sentinel and apu that woluld benefit with these.

Have to get some 1/6 figures from matrix soon.

Last edited:
Sunohc Morpheus sculpt, painted by myself. Nice placeholder until Sean's Morpheus is released. :)

IMG_3930_zps0664c4f6.jpg

IMG_3934_zps755403ae.jpg

IMG_3937_zpsa919b0af.jpg

IMG_3940_zpsca3701e1.jpg

awesome short, just awesome.....i seen a pair of killer shoes on ebay a few weeks ago, very very rare, came with some garage type figure of deniro in the movie heat. i have a pair, they actauly have that purple tint to them. check them out.
ps_zps59096b45.jpg

Yeah I saw those awhile back. I'm gonna go a different route. I have a pair of HT Coulson shoes coming. I think repainted they'll do great. We shall see. :)

Re: Katos' Matrix World

Even though you did this a while ago Marf, I would be happy with something like this. Any recommendations on parts ie clothes, body types etc (without using Kato, Iminime, Sunohc as their stuff isn't easily available).

I was thinking of stuff readily available on ebay:
Headplay head
Black military cargos
Long black coat
Long sleeve black tee
Neo black tactical boot set (with silver tips, I'll just paint them black)
CQB thigh harness
GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton Double shoulder harness

Any advice on body type, harness/holsters, coat, pants and sunglasses(especially sunglasses!) would be awesome.
This would be my first custom bash so reaching out to a veteran for advice

Cool beans! Yeah I already bought a coat, just waiting on some boots to finish him up (also going to be using Sunohc's sculpt) :)

_MG_3186.jpg

Trinity head sculpt is actually pretty good in person but has a bit of a "puppy dog" feel unless you put in the glasses. The thin neck they have it plopped on makes it look worse. I'm thinking about having the sculpt tweaked around the eyes and hair and then repainted. I swapped out the head on a Medicom and it's a definite upgrade.

I'm also selling bash materials for a Neo (Triad coat, black t-shirt, dyed tactical pants, Airwalk boots, harnesses). https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...t-for-Matrix-Neo-Bash-Triad-2-0-coat-and-more

Re: Katos' Matrix World

Even though you did this a while ago Marf, I would be happy with something like this. Any recommendations on parts ie clothes, body types etc (without using Kato, Iminime, Sunohc as their stuff isn't easily available).

I was thinking of stuff readily available on ebay:
Headplay head
Black military cargos
Long black coat
Long sleeve black tee
Neo black tactical boot set (with silver tips, I'll just paint them black)
CQB thigh harness
GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton Double shoulder harness

Any advice on body type, harness/holsters, coat, pants and sunglasses(especially sunglasses!) would be awesome.
This would be my first custom bash so reaching out to a veteran for advice

I'm sorry I never saw your post, feel free to PM me if you're still looking for help!

Back