The MATRIX Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrustmaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok guys, didn't know where to put these pictures up, as there is a thread for each project, so i thought in opening a new thread just to show some love for katos matrix figures.

from day one, I'm totally in love with them and I'm so damn proud to own them. :)

Thank you Kato for bringing this wonderful lineup to us, also thanks goes to Daniel for his Morpheus sculpt and to Greggo for painting my head and giving me his tie, but major thanks goes to Kato. I'm sure everyone is so proud like me in having something from him in his collection. Such a high detail-grade, such a beautiful fitting and so beautiful materials, it's just too beautiful to be 1:6.

Here some pictures:

matrix-kato.png

matrix-kato2.png

matrix-kato3.png

matrix-kato4.png

matrix-kato5.png

matrix-kato6.png

morpheus-kato.png

neo-kato.png

Last edited:
Re: Katos' Matrix World

Museum quality. I hate braggers :slap

No, they're awesome, man. Congrats. Well worth the money I'm sure.

Amazing figures, best matrix figures ever made, the clothing especially is what makes these so amazing, as you say.

Love the pics too!

Museum quality. I hate braggers :slap

No, they're awesome, man. Congrats. Well worth the money I'm sure.

Oh no, it was no way meant to be to brag with those figures or something else. please don't understand me wrong. i just want to praise kato and his work and to share his work with others through posting some pictures and animate those users here who have them also to take some shots of their figures. :)

I just love the Matrix movies and I'm so glad that someone like Kato has gave some love for this movie-lineup.

Amazing figures, best matrix figures ever made, the clothing especially is what makes these so amazing, as you say.

Love the pics too!

Thanks man! :hi5:

Here's a shot of my Morpheus. :rock Kato had no part in Neo's outfit, as he apparently has no love for the first Matrix :monkey3

_MG_2284-3.jpg

love your pic marf. Have you already bought the triad coat for your neo buddy?

And i think i should change the thread title to something more general, as i am also awaiting some more matrix goodness from the seb-machine :) so wen can share our matrix customs in this thread altogether

Last edited:

love your pic marf. Have you already bought the triad coat for your neo buddy?

And i think i should change the thread title to something more general, as i am also awaiting some more matrix goodness from the seb-machine :) so wen can share our matrix customs in this thread altogether

Cool beans! Yeah I already bought a coat, just waiting on some boots to finish him up (also going to be using Sunohc's sculpt) :)

_MG_3186.jpg

Re: The Matrix Customs Thread

Thrust, thanks for those pics! As some one who is recieving the Neo Sunohc / Kato figure soon they are so good to look at. Beautiful pictures mate.

The Priest coat Kato has managed to create there is just mind boggling. :thud: :yess:

That's gotta be my favorite Neo figure so far. :thud:
Yep. Easily the best version 1 Neo! Marfy has done some great work!

Great thread! Can't wait to see more customs.

Oh no, it was no way meant to be to brag with those figures or something else. please don't understand me wrong. i just want to praise kato and his work and to share his work with others through posting some pictures and animate those users here who have them also to take some shots of their figures. :)

I just love the Matrix movies and I'm so glad that someone like Kato has gave some love for this movie-lineup.

Totally just gibing you, Thrust. Meant nothing by it. Just having some fun.

All of these look great. Here's my Neo. Repainted Medicom head with Medicom coat and TT Slim body. The hand was in my parts bin. Magnetized feet for cool display options.

neo6.jpg

neo7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Matrix Customs Thread

The medi head looks damn nice repainted mate! I may have to dig mine out and send it to someone!

Interestingly enough the Medicom repainted, while not the best sculpt, is the best Neo Likeness IMO

I also really liked some of the repaints on the Medi Wolverine movie fig, and the Han Solo as well. Really brought out the likeness in both of them. Medi's sculpting is not bad.

But here was the Neo before the repaint:

Neo2.jpg

And one more after:

neo10.jpg

Back