The MATRIX Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Matrix Customs Thread

Yea just glanced at it at first and then realized that that head wasn't Daniel's after I posted. :lol

Can you elaborate guys?

Sorry, I'm just not very familiar with all of this yet. I've seen the Morpheus thread by Sunohc, but don't know about the Neo.

Any additional info is certainly appreciated.

Thanks!

https://sunohc.com/

:duff

Yea those are ancient history brother. But if you're willing to cough up some serious cheddar(and maybe donate an organ), you may find someone willing to part with theirs.

Speaking of which... LOOKING FOR MORPHEUS!!!! ANYONE WANT TO MAKE A DEAL PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

my wip-smith

Mr. Anderson. Welcome back, we missed you.

smith1.png

smith2.png

smith3.png

smith4.png

smith5.png

smith6.png

Looks amazing! Are you going for Matrix 1 or 2/3 Smith? Only asking because right now he kind of looks like a combination of both :lol

I'm having a hard time deciding if I should sell my Sunohc/kato/Sean's Neo or not, had a sale thread up for it and everything but I quickly removed it!:slap I think once I got Iminime's in hand the decision might become easier ..I only really need the one Neo.

Nice bro! Is that the CYtoy ear piece?

uh that is hard to tell, i've bought it over a year ago and it was loose at ebay at that time, so i can't tell you if it's the one from CYtoy, sorry. but thanks a lot for your compliment mate :)

Looks amazing! Are you going for Matrix 1 or 2/3 Smith? Only asking because right now he kind of looks like a combination of both :lol

it will be more the 2/3 i would say ^^ hope to get some right glasses for it soon and getting a tie-clip, but can't find one at the moment :(

Looks great!!! What suit and body did you use?

thanks mate, suit is the enterbay mib and body an ht advanced. shirt and tie are from the saturday toys suit which was released way back in 2008/2009 i think ^^

too bad the ht smith sculpt is so small, so i had to futz the hell out of it, to get it looking okay. but still the size bothers me a lot, while the likeness is brilliat imho.

You've nailed Agent Smith, now you need a couple dozen more for an army of Smiths.

Been working on this for awhile. I was originally seeking out some high res movie art of the matrix code, nothing exists online that works in hi-res, so I created one myself.
The letters, everything is in high res, 300 dpi deliciousness. Everything is sharp, crisp and looks amazing.

What we have here is a 14.5" x 14.5" Detolf backdrop for your Matrix section printed on phosphorescent (glowing!) vinyl. This material has a higher pricetag than the standard vinyl, but I can also print these on standard grade decal vinyl, or static clings, a personal favorite because there is no way to screw them up, and it goes onto the glass perfectly.

If interested in one, hit me up!

matrix01.jpg

matrix02.jpg

That is tempting...one of the few shelves I have dedicated to a single movie, too. Looks fantastic.

Back