The MATRIX Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer killer killer job! I was totally flashed when you've showed my the first pic of Neo, and i'm still trying to control myself :D Smith looks also very beautiful. A great choice for the suit, it doesn't give the sculpt that tiny-look-effect. buuuuuuut...

Slowly building mine.

...i hope you will change your mind for the Neo figure? :wink1::D

Damn bro, I bow to you! This is how I'd imagine these Matrix figures to look if they were released today from Hot Toys. Awesome!:clap

seb that is unreal...no excuse me, he does look real,,,:horror.....let me ask, how do you make the neck thinner on the ttm-19? i was going to remove the plug inside and dremmel ot down, not sure if the neck would still look the same,, ?

seb that is unreal...no excuse me, he does look real,,,:horror.....let me ask, how do you make the neck thinner on the ttm-19? i was going to remove the plug inside and dremmel ot down, not sure if the neck would still look the same,, ?

That is exactly how I did it. I dremmeled the plug inside the rubber neck. I dremmeled quiet a lot.

So I've decided to put together a Mr Smith, any suggestions or recomendations on the best suit, sunglasses etc. I have just bought the HT sculpt.

So I've decided to put together a Mr Smith, any suggestions or recomendations on the best suit, sunglasses etc. I have just bought the HT sculpt.

Well there isn't many suits. Mainly cause the head si very small.

I also used the red skull body. Wich is a slim with narrow shoulder arms. That body fits the head the best.

I used a saturday toys suits wich is rather slim. I think all the other suits makes the head looks too small.
I bought 3 or 4 black suits and so far the saturday toys one fits the best.

For the shirt you can try to find the one from the ZCWO Dr Kirico figure. Perfect fit on a slim body.

FOr the glasses the cmtoys one are the best.

Back