The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Death Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any difference between this and RO version..I don’t see it :dunno

Really? one is mentioned 2 posts above yours guyver :lol

Greener lenses is of the changes as well as more defined sand/dirt in the lines and creases of the armour as shown a couple of pages back.

Since there’s so many upcoming trooper reissues... I’ve decided to only get one of these guys to go with Krennic. Hard to get multiples these days. Every inch of space counts :lol

Since there’s so many upcoming trooper reissues... I’ve decided to only get one of these guys to go with Krennic. Hard to get multiples these days. Every inch of space counts :lol

I hear ya! Display space has long run out for me. Some of my Detolf shelves are beginning to look like a Studio 54 dance floor, packed with figures...

a16e01a045f4817e6a680966387369e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these shipping from Sideshow already?

I've got two on pre-order with a payment plan and have just one payment left. If they are indeed shipping, I need to pay them off ASAP.

I like the greener lenses, too, by the way.

Are these shipping from Sideshow already?

I've got two on pre-order with a payment plan and have just one payment left. If they are indeed shipping, I need to pay them off ASAP.

I like the greener lenses, too, by the way.

Yes. I had two arrive from them last week.

Has anyone from the U.S. who ordered from TBA received theirs? 8 days after being picked up and charged $32 for Priority shipping and it looks like it still has not left Hong Kong.

Just got shipping notice from TBA for Death Trooper and Cody. Hasn't left Hong Kong.

Anyone know why all Hot Toys products have been removed from the site? :(

Mine just shipped, didn’t even realize until I seeing this thread again and checked my orders on sideshow.

Back