The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that already have this game, is there multiple profiles at the Start screen? That is, can two people play this game and have their own save files?

I had no chance at the Black Friday deal. :( There wasn't even a listing for Zelda on the K-Mart website. How do you not even have a LISTING for arguably the most popular 3DS game on the market, especially during the holiday season???

For those that already have this game, is there multiple profiles at the Start screen? That is, can two people play this game and have their own save files?

Just like in most LoZ games, there are three save files. Finished the game at 100% (all items, found all maiamai's, maxed out rupees, horns, guts, tails, items, weapon and armor) in just a few hours. It is quite easy. Going to try the hero mode though. (Unlocks after you finished your first runtrough)

Target has a deal where you get a $25 Target gift card with the purchase of a Wii U....got one as a gift for someone and also used the 5% off Target debit card thing.

Last edited:
Yes you can have multiple save files.

Just like in most LoZ games, there are three save files. Finished the game at 100% (all items, found all maiamai's, maxed out rupees, horns, guts, tails, items, weapon and armor) in just a few hours. It is quite easy. Going to try the hero mode though. (Unlocks after you finished your first runtrough)

Thank you fellas! :duff

Just finished the game. Easily one of the best Zeldas ever. Great story and atmosphere and I love the new elements they added. Maybe a little too easy but it worked for a portable system.

Highly recommended. If you own a 3DS you must buy this game. If you played classic Zeldas like Link to the Past then go buy a 3DS and then buy this game.

I just finished the game a couple of hours ago. It's the first Zelda game I think was truly great. Others have always been average to mediocre to me, especially Skyward Bore. Link Between Worlds had excellent pacing, visuals, and my favorite puzzles in the series. They were very intuitive too so you wouldn't waste time stuck in areas. Indeed it was on the easy side though combat wise. I feel like Zelda games always are so I'm not too surprised about that.

I think it's a must buy for 3DS owners. I was also impressed how nice the 3D effects are. It felt wrong to play the game without them so I always kept them on.

I think it's a must buy for 3DS owners. I was also impressed how nice the 3D effects are. It felt wrong to play the game without them so I always kept them on.

So true. This was actually the first 3DS game I played in 3D from start to finish. It did feel wrong to play it in 2D.

So true. This was actually the first 3DS game I played in 3D from start to finish. It did feel wrong to play it in 2D.

It's weird too since I thought it would be the kind of game with tacked on 3D :lol I can tell they worked very hard on the 3D for it though. Some of the areas really shine when put into three dimensions.

Beat this game yesterday, it was quite an amazing game. I never once got bored, and enjoyed every minute of it. Gamespot actually named it their Game Of The Year, surprising, but great!

I want Majora's Mask for 3DS!!!! :rock

I think it's coming in 2014. Just a hunch!

I think it's coming in 2014. Just a hunch!

I really, really hope so. I'm not a big fan of all of these remasters for new systems but that one will be a must for me. Had a blast with Ocarina of Time. Majora's Mask will be no exception.

I still need to pick this one up. It's on my Want List to Santa. :lol

Back