The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely need to pick this up at some point. Right now, there's at least 4 other games I'll be getting during the Black Friday sales.
Maybe I'll get this on Black Friday 2014. :lol

For all of you who HAVEN'T picked this up, it will be on sale for $29 at K-Mart! :rock

So hold off until then!

Anyone heard anything about the 3DSxl Bundle becoming available on Amazon?

I read the two companies had had a falling out, but it's wise not to believe everything you read online.

been in love with Legend of Zelda since the first one and this one is a great addition to the series. i have been playing it all weekend and i love the fact that you could get the main gear right in the beginning of the game by "renting" them and that you could go to any dungeon in any order you want. the merging to walls adds another great puzzle solving element.

Avoiding spoilers and this thread but just wanted to add my 2 cents. Best Zelda game in years and the music is just AMAZING! Only been playing for about 2 hours.

I agree. 100%. I don't comment on soundtracks but this just has incredible music.

I bought a LOZ bundle but haven't opened it yet fearing I may have to return it due to Christmas expenses... Also was so excited I went out and bought this little gem :monkey3
https://stores.horiusa.com/3ds-xl-retro-mario-hard-pouch/
a6473a3140c10623d35d7a_l__45587.1381948938.1280.1280.jpg

It's in their Thanksgiving's DAY sale. Not sure when it goes live though and whether or not it's available online.

Great, thanks for the clarification. But wow, thanksgiving DAY it's $30...not sure if I'll go out tomorrow to get it.

Great, thanks for the clarification. But wow, thanksgiving DAY it's $30...not sure if I'll go out tomorrow to get it.

Yeah, I'm going to see if I can find it online when/if it goes live there. There's no K-Marts near me. So either, I'll send my parents out or I'm SOL. :lol

And for what it's worth...ToysRUs has a buy one, get 40% a second game going on for ALL games. So if there's two games you're looking for, I'd go that route.

And another for what it's worth....Target will have the Zelda XL 3DS SE bundle for $170. VERY nice price, esp. for those who don't own a 3DS XL yet. Go, go, go!!!

Back