The ***k You Taco Bell Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even read that far back. So this little child who is umm 4 years old that we know has brain cancer and has less than 2 months to live. You really going to tell me its caused by eating unhealthy? What do you do for a living? Are you a doctor? Medic? EMT? Nurse? Do you do anything that deals with humans health? I just want to know where you are getting your expert knowledge from.

I didn't even read that far back. So this little child who is umm 4 years old that we know has brain cancer and has less than 2 months to live. You really going to tell me its caused by eating unhealthy? What do you do for a living? Are you a doctor? Medic? EMT? Nurse? Do you do anything that deals with humans health? I just want to know where you are getting your expert knowledge from.

I'm fairly certain that teemu gets his knowledge from where all "experts" of his stature get it: the Internet. And maybe a few Reptilian conspiracy sites.

I didn't even read that far back. So this little child who is umm 4 years old that we know has brain cancer and has less than 2 months to live.

I am sorry for you and the family of this child. Kid's with cancer and other diseases is just so heartbreaking and so damn unfair.

I am sorry for you and the family of this child. Kid's with cancer and other diseases is just so heartbreaking and so damn unfair.

Yeah it is! When I was in grade school my buddys little sister passed away from cancer. She was only in 1st or 2nd grade. So unfair sometimes.

Even I wouldn't eat just that...but this:

Healthy-Salad.jpg

With some olive oil and tangerine balsamic vinegar sprinkled over it....yummy. :drool

I like Salad too. I was just making a joke.

I like Spinich better then lettuce though. Don't know why.

I'm fairly certain that teemu gets his knowledge from where all "experts" of his stature get it: the Internet. And maybe a few Reptilian conspiracy sites.

And because there is so much truthful information on the "internet" its incorrect just because its on the internet right??:cuckoo:

I can learn anything I want on the internet by simple research.I can learn what a mainstream Doctor knows and is taught by simply studying and research all for FREE over the internet.;)....(but I guess it wouldn't be true though then right?)

My beliefs and research come from... first, God's design of Man and what the Bible says Genesis 1:29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

God's plan was never for us to eat man made,chemically processed food (I don't expect you to understand this either)

then putting garbage in our bodies only interfere's with how our bodies are designed to function and design to Heal...Is eating healthy food today a magic bullet of protection? No! but certainly by eating proper nutritious foods gives us better of life living and a healthier immune system to fighting against viruses and diseases...

No-one dies by taking vitamins ;) ....but the pharma drugs companies have killed in the last 25 years over 300,000 people through drugs (statistical fact),while vitamins killed ZERO people

Anyways,you believe what you want...do your own research!

by the way,there are no reptilians...but Demons!

eating healthy will only make you look good in the coffin.

life is uncertain. eat your effin dessert first.

personally, skip the effin veggies too.

i dont eat grass. yeuuuuuck.

:monkey1

And because there is so much truthful information on the "internet" its incorrect just because its on the internet right??:cuckoo:

I can learn anything I want on the internet by simple research.I can learn what a mainstream Doctor knows and is taught by simply studying and research all for FREE over the internet.;)....(but I guess it wouldn't be true though then right?)

My beliefs and research come from... first, God's design of Man and what the Bible says Genesis 1:29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

God's plan was never for us to eat man made,chemically processed food (I don't expect you to understand this either)

then putting garbage in our bodies only interfere's with how our bodies are designed to function and design to Heal...Is eating healthy food today a magic bullet of protection? No! but certainly by eating proper nutritious foods gives us better of life living and a healthier immune system to fighting against viruses and diseases...

No-one dies by taking vitamins ;) ....but the pharma drugs companies have killed in the last 25 years over 300,000 people through drugs (statistical fact),while vitamins killed ZERO people

Anyways,you believe what you want...do your own research!

by the way,there are no reptilians...but Demons!

VfKHr.gif

Many vegetables and almost all fruits are very high in sugar so for many like myself are a big no no.

All this stuff about organic and processed is moot. It's about portion control and moderation.

Many vegetables and almost all fruits are very high in sugar so for many like myself are a big no no.

All this stuff about organic and processed is moot. It's about portion control and moderation.

No, it isn't moot. The body has certain nutrient requirements that need to be met and either they are, or to the degree they are not, the body will deteriorate. There are some things that if you put them into the body will either deteriorate it directly, like alcohol and fried foods and high cholesterol, or indirectly, like white bread, which occupies valuable space in your digestive system, which the body actually needs to be able to hold enough NUTRITIOUS food in order to get it's needs met.

As far as vegetables and fruits being high in sugar, they aren't as high in sugar as cookies or cake or soft drinks, and there is a lot of hidden sugar in things you wouldn't think has a lot, like ketchup.

A Rutger's university study proved that organically grown produce has far superior nutrient levels, about 50% higher for many of the major minerals the body needs.

The nutrient content of organically grown food is what the human body evolved on for hundreds of thousands of years, indeed, all of life on the planet evolved on it. Then, you use chemicals to grow food on nutrient deficient soil, producing foods that lack nutrients and tomatoes that taste like cardboard. That is threatening long term human survival. If modern food was the way all food was all these millions of years, it is doubtful the human race would exist the way it is or even exist at all.

It is only because of the high nutrient content of food that humanity consumed for so long that made the human body so resilient to be able to survive eating nutrient deficient foods it does now. However, that can only continue for so long.

Furthermore, if you eat nutrient deficient food, you will need to eat more of it in order to get enough nutrients to survive, which will mean consuming excessive calories, which will make you fat.

A lot of fat children nowadays. More fat people than ever, it seems.

No, it isn't moot. The body has certain nutrient requirements that need to be met and either they are, or to the degree they are not, the body will deteriorate.

Yup!

As far as vegetables and fruits being high in sugar, they aren't as high in sugar as cookies or cake or soft drinks, and there is a lot of hidden sugar in things you wouldn't think has a lot, like ketchup.

Yup!

A Rutger's university study proved that organically grown produce has far superior nutrient levels, about 50% higher for many of the major minerals the body needs.

Yup!

you use chemicals to grow food on nutrient deficient soil, producing foods that lack nutrients and tomatoes that taste like cardboard.

Yup!

Furthermore, if you eat nutrient deficient food, you will need to eat more of it in order to get enough nutrients to survive, which will mean consuming excessive calories, which will make you fat.

Yup!

A lot of fat children nowadays. More fat people than ever, it seems.

:goodpost: a dangerous processed sugar called high fructose corn syrup is one of the main causes for Diabetes...people consume that like water (especially Soda)

Back