The Josh's 2013 Comic-Con Coverage Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures are coming. I just haven't had a chance to sit down and start going through them all.

They dress that way to be photographed. I'm actually surprised I stopped a few myself at Star Wars Celebration. :lol

So many good looking women. I'm way to shy to even ask to take pics. :lol

:horror

Well then...may I suggest this?

300px-Idiots_Guide_to_Talking_to_Women.jpg
:monkey3 :wink1:

They dress that way to be photographed. I'm actually surprised I stopped a few myself at Star Wars Celebration. :lol

He's right. Seriously, if you call 'em out by the character they're dressed as and ask for a picture; it's pretty much a compliment cause it's their hard work being recognized.

:lecture

Well, I dunno. But it works. And typically, they like it. Just don't fondle 'em or make any attempts. :monkey4

Josh, if you get a chance, can you please ask someone at Sideshow what happened to The Hobbit, LOTR and Disney animated PF's.

SDCC is meant to be the big showcase for the year to come and yet of the things I would be interested in ordering, it seems one is stillborn, one is on life support and the other is dead.

Josh, if you get a chance, can you please ask someone at Sideshow what happened to The Hobbit, LOTR and Disney animated PF's.

SDCC is meant to be the big showcase for the year to come and yet of the things I would be interested in ordering, it seems one is stillborn, one is on life support and the other is dead.

Will do.:hi5:

Back