The Joker Costume Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a tie on zazzle if anyone is interested:

https://www.zazzle.com/joker_tie_screen_accurate-151833143557778633

joker_tie_screen_accurate-p1518331435577786338gnz_325.jpg

So. I got some Ridged Colloidien....not sure yet.

I also got the makeup kit, which has some amazing latex scars. Awesome.

So. Today was fun. Things I learned.

The Rubies costume is horrid. I thought it could be KINDA decent....but no. It has foam vest....ew. Everything is cheap and yucky. So this means custom costume!!!'

On to the make-up. I used the latex scars from the kit on myself. Eh....they look amazing by themselvs...but once on, it looks like an obvious applence. Everything else looked good.

I did my little brother, and used the Ridgid stuff on him....it looked AMAZING. He was talking a lot, so I guess it'll work. The make up on him was better looking too. So I found a new better way to do this.

I'm going to be an emo for Halloween, with black makeup and taping the gooey red symbiote ooze from the spiderman classics carnage figure.
classicscarnage.html

Well...if you want a badly printed tie, thats only printed on one side, go to Zazzle!

If you want a semi accurate, printed tie, but on both sides, Hot Topic has a nice one...which is the one I have.

Joer013.jpg

Today.....cuz I felt like it. Got the hair semi down. need to work on it. I dont like the way it looks...

Last edited:
My tie was 12 dollars, and looks like that. So....

No.

I have both. The HT doesn't hold a stick to the Magnoli.

The HT tie is printed, just like any tie on Zazzle, doesn't have any weave whatesoever, not to mention the colors are entirely inaccurate, along with the design.

That is the cheapest weaved Joker tie you are going to find, unless you want to pay $150 plus tax/shipping for the Turnbull and Asser tie.

Joker has an orange/green/brown tie. That is a green and brown tie...

Still, I could care less, its close enough, and cheap. No one is going to come up and feel my tie.

:lol There is no orange in the original tie.

But, you're right! If you like cheap, innacurate, mass market ^^^^ it's a great tie!

Back