Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Figure would be better with either only the card or the machine gun imo. I mean cmon. "Take my card or eat led" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They merged 2 scenes together. A better decision could have been made, but at this point it is what it is. I'm getting it and look fwd to it.

Oh ok Gotcha you don't want him to have the Machine gun at all because of the pose.

They merged 2 scenes together. A better decision could have been made, but at this point it is what it is. I'm getting it and look fwd to it.

KitFisto says it best. And like you, I am still getting it and can't wait to put in my room.

Has anyone seen any updated pics? I'm pretty keen for this, and I *think* the sculpt looks good - I just can't quite tell. :panic:

It looks like the headsculpts some people are willing to pay $2,000+ for, so it looks "good".

Last edited:
Don't care how good a sculpt is, 2k for the head alone, especially if it's for a 1/6 doll, is absolutely HILARIOUS.

Don't care how good a sculpt is, 2k for the head alone, especially if it's for a 1/6 doll, is absolutely HILARIOUS.

Even if I had 2 grand to blow, there's no chance in hell would I blow it in a 1:6 custom head. The looks I would get when I told people how much I spent on it alone would keep me from buying it.

Even if I had 2 grand to blow, there's no chance in hell would I blow it in a 1:6 custom head. The looks I would get when I told people how much I spent on it alone would keep me from buying it.

I would just get the 1/2 Prime 1 verses a little Custom head lol

How can a 1/6 custom head be $2k? :lol

I just ordered a lifesize Darth Maul bust with an insane level of accuracy and mixed media for $800. How the ***** do you justify $2k for a 1/6 head unless it's absolutely unique and all the production costs have to be covered by that single order? (which obviously isn't the case)

These portraits look amazing and I guess a lifesize version would make sense at that price, but in 1/6 there is just no way :lol

How can a 1/6 custom head be $2k? :lol

I just ordered a lifesize Darth Maul bust with an insane level of accuracy and mixed media for $800. How the ***** do you justify $2k for a 1/6 head unless it's absolutely unique and all the production costs have to be covered by that single order? (which obviously isn't the case)

These portraits look amazing and I guess a lifesize version would make sense at that price, but in 1/6 there is just no way :lol

I think those custom 1/6 Joker heads are up past $7,000 now.Before I was offering around 4,200 to purchance one until I saw the Prime one Joker and went with that instead

I think those custom 1/6 Joker heads are up past $7,000 now.Before I was offering around 4,200 to purchance one until I saw the Prime one Joker and went with that instead

Are they discontinued or something? If that's the case, clearly a skilled sculptor has an opportunity to offer something the market wants and make some serious money here. Those prices are crazy.

Agreed. I already feel silly sometimes on the amount I spend on these as it is :lol

Are they discontinued or something? If that's the case, clearly a skilled sculptor has an opportunity to offer something the market wants and make some serious money here. Those prices are crazy.

I believe most, if not all, of the sculpts made by Adam Gu on the previous page were/are one offs. When there is a demand for your product, I guess you can charge just about whatever you want. I believe CREG Customs Joker sculpts are the current ones that everyone is buying up with good reason IMO...but you still need to paint and hair them if you got the bald versions.

Back