Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

How much love never before the offer a coupon on this one? I've waited on it, might as well wait a bit longer and save $20

Do not wait too long...this piece looks unbelievably, it will be really sad if you miss this one.

Go figure, I put it in my cart and left it for awhile and then a 10% off coupon popped up and I clicked to use it and then the item disappeared from my cart and I can't use the coupon now. WTF!!!!

Go figure, I put it in my cart and left it for awhile and then a 10% off coupon popped up and I clicked to use it and then the item disappeared from my cart and I can't use the coupon now. WTF!!!!

Be careful with those, they are a 1 time use per account. I used it on a lower dollar amount piece and I wished I would have saved it. They are also needlessly hard to use/keep. It should pop up again if you keep trying.

Yeah, I got a 5% and still couldn't use it because I had used a 10% on Spiderman last year or whenever. It's a one shot.

Yeah, I got a 5% and still couldn't use it because I had used a 10% on Spiderman last year or whenever. It's a one shot.

Would be nice if they stated that in the coupon terms or something, don't like how they do that.

Also, congrats on 10K posts!

That 10% code system is strange and quite flawed. Popped up in my cart yesterday, I clicked on redeem, it simply emptied the cart and now I can't get it to pop again. Thing is, I am just not going to order as long as I don't have the code now, so that's kinda stupid on their part...

That 10% code system is strange and quite flawed. Popped up in my cart yesterday, I clicked on redeem, it simply emptied the cart and now I can't get it to pop again. Thing is, I am just not going to order as long as I don't have the code now, so that's kinda stupid on their part...

I agree, I'll never order it now unless I can save the $50. I talked to a customer service representative yesterday and they said they would email me a code to use on this item particularly but I never got the email. At this point it's up to them if they want my money on this item or not?

I agree, I'll never order it now unless I can save the $50. I talked to a customer service representative yesterday and they said they would email me a code to use on this item particularly but I never got the email. At this point it's up to them if they want my money on this item or not?

Just wrote to them as well, especially since I am considering pre-ordering three statues at the same time... We'll see, let's keep each other posted.

This code has been complained about to death, only one per customer now because of that, here is how to get it.

1. Clear browser history
2. go to Sideshows website
3. Add the Joker or whatever PF statue to cart (has to be up for order for a few months before it works otherwise you will just get a save your cart pop up)
4. Wait about 30 seconds and hover mouse over the address bar
5. A popup will appear (click to redeem code for 10%), if you get 5 just repeat until it gives you 10% Works well in Internet Explorer.
Enjoy!

This code has been complained about to death, only one per customer now because of that, here is how to get it.

1. Clear browser history
3. Add the Joker or whatever PF statue to cart (has to be up for order for a few months before it works otherwise you will just get a save your cart pop up)
5. A popup will appear (click to redeem code for 10%), if you get 5 just repeat until it gives you 10% Works well in Internet Explorer.
Enjoy!

Thank you, worked perfectly!

Can the 10% pop-up discount be used if redeeming reward points as part of payment?

1. Clear browser history
Enjoy!

Thanks for the help, didn't really work on safari but worked instantly on Internet Explorer. I also PO Batman 66 and put in a wait list request on Prime 1 Robin.

So if we generate the code on our own following that method, can we do it with a second order a few months down the line, or just the one?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So if we generate the code on our own following that method, can we do it with a second order a few months down the line, or just the one?

It can only be used once per customer/account. You would have to create another account and maybe use the name of someone else that lives with you or can get the package for you.

Gotcha, thanks! Might try this on the Darth Maul PF in a couple of months to knock the price down.

Gotcha, thanks! Might try this on the Darth Maul PF in a couple of months to knock the price down.

Haha yeah I actually tried it with the Darth Maul PF but obviously it didn't work :lol
Will use that second account method when the time comes.

For now I used the code on my pre-order of Batman Noel. Was gonna throw the Joker in but changed my mind last minute, the exclusive isn't that great (I'll never display it with the detonator), I can wait and live without it in case it's sold out later.

Back