Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

I agree, as well as for the Bale Batman companion piece. Very awkward poses for no reason. The rest of the piece is fine.

The piece is growing on me, and I think I like it overall. But looking at all the batman's and even the jokers released or going 2, these 2 still would be the only Batman and Joker I would buy, just because of how much I love the dark knight. Its a pain its clashing with pinhead, Vader, Jason, and of course Kyloren coming up, the exclusive I do like which I don't want to miss out on

Re: The Dark Knight Joker

I love the look of this. However I haven't ordered yet because of so many other PO's. I might need to make room for this one though.

Click the link! Buy now!
Joker "The Dark Knight" Premium Format Figure up for pre-order!

I didnt found any thread, which is only for this Statue.
Is there anything wrong with this? then please dont hesitate to contact me :wave

Product Details

Limited Edition: 1500

Expected to Ship[/CENTER]
Mar 2017 - May 2017

License
DC Comics

Scale

Premium Format™ Figure

Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles

Product Size
19" H (482.6mm) x 10" W (254mm) x 10" L (254mm)*

Product Weight
13.00 lbs (5.9 kg)*

Size and weight are approximate values.

Artists:
  • Matthew Black (Design & Sculpt)
  • Zane Yarbrough (Design)
  • Jean-Paul Mavinga (Design)
  • Walter O'Neal (Design)
  • Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
  • Chadwick Andersen (Mold & Cast)
  • Wan Lee (Paint)
  • Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
  • MJ (Paint)
  • Esther Skandunas (Costume Fabrication)
  • Tim Hanson (Costume Fabrication)
  • Kellam Cunningham (Costume Fabrication)
  • The Sideshow Design and Development Team

BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s16)

dc-comics-the-joker-the-dark-knight-premium-format-300251-01.jpg

dc-comics-the-joker-the-dark-knight-premium-format-300251-02.jpg

dc-comics-the-joker-the-dark-knight-premium-format-300251-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man. Get this one or the Arkham Joker?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

In this case, I would say both :D

Its realy a hard decision, it depends which Joker do you like mainly more :D

Heath, or the Arkham one :panic:

I mean, the animated series Joker is "my" version and that's why I loved the Arkham series so much, but Heath Ledger's performance was so iconic and easily my favorite role in a comic book movie. This is seriously tough.

I mean, the animated series Joker is "my" version and that's why I loved the Arkham series so much, but Heath Ledger's performance was so iconic and easily my favorite role in a comic book movie. This is seriously tough.

I fully understand you.
Heath was such a convincing Joker, I loved how he lived the role as the Joker. Thats why I would always go with the Heath one, but as always, we all have our own opinion.

Here is a Video from madxcollector back from SDCC 2015, it shows the Statue a little bit more :wave

For the collection I am going for which is movie statues, it will be heath's joker I will be getting. For me the dark knight is one of my fave films of all time, and ledgers joker will always go down has iconic in the history of movie cinema, we all know about the joker has a character is timeless, but this joker ledger performed is one of the greatest movie villains of all time. We look at movie villains in general the iconic ones, ledger's joker is right up there with the best which is a testement to how fantastic ledger and the writing team done creating this character, which is one of many reason's why I will be picking up this joker PF

Will wait till closer to release date. No more preordering things due out a year from release unless must have exclusive. Ledger exclusive just not worth it to me. Also will wait for production pics. Shame it took Sideshow so long to release a ledger Joker.

Will wait till closer to release date. No more preordering things due out a year from release unless must have exclusive. Ledger exclusive just not worth it to me. Also will wait for production pics. Shame it took Sideshow so long to release a ledger Joker.

The Ledger exklusive is really ridiculous. Also in other forums people think this is a joke, they could have put that in the regular version.

I don't see anybody actually displaying this with the "exclusive". Lol

I wish the would make an interchangeable hand where he wasn't holding the card. Don't like the card at all.....I had this on PO but cancelled. Too many other things. Maybe when it's release if they add a couple interchangeable items I will reconsider.

I agree, the ex is worthless to me and would never display it.

For those who are planning on getting the Ledger Joker, does anyone feel compelled to get the Bale Batman to pair with it? I have the Keaton Batman and would love to put a Nicholson Joker PF with him but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Back