The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! What paints did you use?

thanks! i just used some tamiya acrylics, only doing a light wash of flat brown on the hat. its taken really well to the jacket. i'll prob go back and add a bit more weathering to that

24991_382526289126_528349126_3720090_1400443_n.jpg

Looks more like Richard Gere than Harrison Ford.

Looks more like Richard Gere than Harrison Ford.

So does your momma :p - well I always though they looked a bit alike. I'm amazed that I can change the sculpt into Richard Gere just by painting it though!

Last edited:
Hi guys/gals does any one have the exact measurement for the height of the Premium Format Indy?

I'm hoping Sideshows stats are slightly out at 22" because the space I had planned to put it is exactly 21 and a half inch! Dohhh

Hi guys/gals does any one have the exact measurement for the height of the Premium Format Indy?

I'm hoping Sideshows stats are slightly out at 22" because the space I had planned to put it is exactly 21 and a half inch! Dohhh

I am pretty sure the 22" is pretty accurate. I am way to lazy to get up right now, dealing with work BS at the moment.

Hey John - you should post the pic that you took of the head in natural daylight too. It looks AWESOME and I'm very excited about adding this repainted exclusive PF to my collection!

Chris

Hey, Im new to the Sideshow Premium Format figures, and would like to get this since Indiana Jones is one of my favorite movie characters of all time...looking on eBay, it looks like I might be out of luck getting this close to retail. :(

I would think you could grab the regular for pretty close to retail. Ex is not needed for this one.

Back