The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exactly...a pic needs posted every new page as reminder of awesomeness :D

Hell Yeah !! :rock:rock:rock

indianajonespf.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Yeah, really. And we haven't even gotten official Sideshow photos, news on the Exclusive or been able to order it yet. I feel this thread is only just beginning. :google

Maybe we can get a mod to lock this thread and start up an Indy PF Part II thread? This one is getting a bit daunting to scroll through.

I have a question. When the statue is released for sale, where does it go on sale first? in the newsletter or on there website? i dunno what the PPO is, thanks for the help!

I have a question. When the statue is released for sale, where does it go on sale first? in the newsletter or on there website? i dunno what the PPO is, thanks for the help!

Since it's a PPO it will be on the site first. In face, the entire site will shut down (except for the PPO) during that hour on Friday.

Ok, I had a question and I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere.

I finally got a chance to read the new Toyfare and in it Brant says "We brought in several sculptors to get the details of Harrison Ford's face including his trademark grin."

I'm curious, does this mean another sculptor or sculptors added to or reworked Trev's Indy portrait? If so what?

I really hope some pics of the unpainted portrait come out soon.

Back