The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I had a question and I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere.

I finally got a chance to read the new Toyfare and in it Brant says "We brought in several sculptors to get the details of Harrison Ford's face including his trademark grin."

I'm curious, does this mean another sculptor or sculptors added to or reworked Trev's Indy portrait? If so what?

I really hope some pics of the unpainted portrait come out soon.

Not sure about that one. Doesn't appear altered from my original sculpt. I had to make some very subtle LFL changes.

The piece had been started before I was hired to work on parts, but I did get to make a portrait from scratch. I didn't do the Aldens, though, or the Idol, (which you guys already knew) I got to sculpt the head/hat, hands, and whip.

Ok, I had a question and I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere.

I finally got a chance to read the new Toyfare and in it Brant says "We brought in several sculptors to get the details of Harrison Ford's face including his trademark grin."

I'm curious, does this mean another sculptor or sculptors added to or reworked Trev's Indy portrait? If so what?

I read that as well and never mentioned it because I immediately wrote it off as a misprint. It's obvious that Trevor sculpted the head, but others worked on other items (the Idol, gun, etc).

Thanks for the reply Trev. Brant was asked about the likeness and his quote made it seem like multiple people had worked on parts of Indy's face. :confused:

Good to know you did the hands too Trev.

I'd be interested to know what LFL tweaks were requested, if such things can be revealed.

Can't wait for some pics of the raw sculpt!

Not sure about that one. Doesn't appear altered from my original sculpt. I had to make some very subtle LFL changes.

The piece had been started before I was hired to work on parts, but I did get to make a portrait from scratch. I didn't do the Aldens, though, or the Idol, (which you guys already knew) I got to sculpt the head/hat, hands, and whip.

You did it again Trev …amazing work.:joy I hope to see some WIP later on this forum or Clubhouse.
I just knew you had sculpted the hands too …I just knew it. :D

I guess there are a lot of artist involved in a huge project like this, and I think they all did a stellar job, but if the likeness of the head isn’t there, you actually got nothing, but you just nailed Ford …thank you Trevor. :bow

I just noticed on the Toyfare cover it kinda looks like the idol is resting on Indy's hand more so than him having his fingers wrapped around it. I'm wondering if the exclusive could just be another item that sets on his hand as opposed to a hand that is switched. I dunno, just a thought.

that's temple of doom

this piece is raiders...I hope it's the amulet

well obviously, but still, as just something to pop in and out, might as well be something like that. He wore the Jacket at the end when he came back to the villiage, as well as when he orginally tried to get the stones before he was captured. Not entire acurrate, but close enough to be a cool little exclusive.

Aside from Mola Ram and maybe ceremonial Belloq, I can't see much interest outside of Indy as far as PFs go. The 1/6th scale series is another story...

exactly...a pic needs posted every new page as reminder of awesomeness :D

Hell Yeah !! :rock:rock:rock

indianajonespf.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back