Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more pic and than give me a few minutes for some better photos.
image_zps1bf9f557.jpg

Nice buttom, like that the cabel pipe shows up like that, and its looks pretty real..
but shame it is not numbered:dunno

Swift my man! How do you think the eyebrows looks in person. they look really off in that photo. Are the eyebows sculpted. Would you say it's an easy fix with the right color. I am being OCD I know but everything else is great about this piece.

Honestly photos exaggerate it a heck of a lot more than it really looks. I see what you guys are talking about and notice myself but like I said photos don't do it justice and exaggerate it but in person it looks just fine.

Honestly photos exaggerate it a heck of a lot more than it really looks. I see what you guys are talking about and notice myself but like I said photos don't do it justice and exaggerate it but in person it looks just fine.

thanks bro for all the pics & efforts, what is your initial feedback about the statue, paint, size ,,etc :)

Thanks swift!!!

You, Darkloard Dave and a lew others over at the other board have all basically said the same thing. Helps pu the mind at ease.

thanks bro for all the pics & efforts, what is your initial feedback about the statue, paint, size ,,etc :)

I've seen the other photos and in some of my photos as well that sometimes the paint looks a little dull or flat but those are just photos. For me its a little difficult getting some good close ups on his face without doing him some justice, but in person he really is BEAUTIFUL. If you look at the videos people have posted from comic-con that's pretty much what your getting, the shadowing isn't as rich but other than that he looks close enough to the proto. Im very pleased with it and it does look like a $700 piece.

I've seen the other photos and in some of my photos as well that sometimes the paint looks a little dull or flat but those are just photos. For me its a little difficult getting some good close ups on his face without doing him some justice, but in person he really is BEAUTIFUL. If you look at the videos people have posted from comic-con that's pretty much what your getting, the shadowing isn't as rich but other than that he looks close enough to the proto. Im very pleased with it and it does look like a $700 piece.

that's all what I wanted to hear :clap:pigfly::lecture

Heres a couple more.. keep in mind that his hands in person are shaded a bit more brown than my photos show
DSC00138_zpsd29328c3.jpg

DSC00152_zps73cf6fe1.jpg

DSC00153_zps382d6181.jpg

DSC00154_zps5f04e34b.jpg

Wow this came out fantastic. Now going to re-order this piece soon. Just pure awesome right there.

The link to buy this in the first post doesn't work. (just so SSF gets credit for all the orders about to pour in to SS)

Back