Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if there is an EX and the pants are purple with a different base then I for one will be fine with the Reg. Sure I would like Purple pants but I for one like the new base much more.

So does anyone else think that his teeth look porcelain??

Teeth actually look better then the original maquette. Overall SS/legacy piece seems to be more detailed then the original

ll.jpg

Screenshot2012-05-03at201630.png

img2729tc.jpg

If this has no EX most likely this will have no ES as well just like Galactus.

I am still getting this though, just ashame this or galactus could easily be future grails, but open ES would make this to nothing but awesome ordinary common statue that always available anytime.

I am still getting this though, just ashame this or galactus could easily be future grails, but open ES would make this to nothing but awesome ordinary common statue that always available anytime.

This will never be an "ordinary common statue" It will just be the greatest statue ever made that everyone can own.

ditto, great minds think alike. :wink1:

Is there ANYONE not buying this?

:wave I have the original PF and it is a well known fact that a movie statue can never compete with a comic PF.

That being said this piece is awesome, but I will not be purchasing because the price tag will be over $1K.

anything that can be bought off a shelf(b&m or online) walmart style is ordinary and common.

I wouldn't say common, It's not likely anyone in your street will have one unlike a TV or a PC/Phone.:wink1:

When i have this on display and people see it im sure they won't be saying it's ok but it has a open ES "Galactus", Nope the will say it's amazing :yess: Where do i get one and how much?.......

Well you can pick one up for around $800....:lol

$800 :horror Pass i can buy a TV for that :rotfl

With regards to the difference between this and the original piece show won't it be the same thing with a couple of months of Sideshow/Legacy playing around with it?
Galactus has an open ES? SS website says limited edition?

I wouldn't say common, It's not likely anyone in your street will have one unlike a TV or a PC/Phone.:wink1:

When i have this on display and people see it im sure they won't be saying it's ok but it has a open ES "Galactus", Nope the will say it's amazing :yess: Where do i get one and how much?.......

Well you can pick one up for around $800....:lol

$800 :horror Pass i can buy a TV for that :rotfl

I was talking about ordinary or common in a statue collecting world not world in general.

If every statue collector can buy this ANYTIME they like, it is an ORDINARY COMMON statue. Most people who collect "high end" collectible statue I believe can afford $800 statue.

Doom PF, Hulk PF, Spiderman Comiquette, Optimus Prime Maquette, Predator Maquette are not a common and ordinary statue because you can not buy them anytime you like. Even if someone has $800 he/she may not able to get them, which makes them a TRUE collectible items.

Huge difference.

I am not telling everyone here not to buy it, you should buy what you think it's best for you.

Like I said I will get this Hulk Maquette even with open ES and I may also get Galactus, but I am just saying Sideshow kills what could have been easily be future grails.

i dunno about that. the legacy iron man and war machine had ESs but they also had EX versions i suppose. still, galactus is sideshow and hulk is legacy so i can still see hulk having an ES.

Back