Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes but,
there is a "BUT",
most of collectors like to collect things that in the future becomes MORE valuable, so if they start to make ES to make more money,
this action will backfire themselves because people will stop to buy their products and switch to something else.:lecture

Yeah the x-factor for Sideshow which solidifies is their rep which is more important than any short term gain. Lose that and you lose customers. Learn from Netflix.

Yeah the x-factor for Sideshow which solidifies is their rep which is more important than any short term gain. Lose that and you lose customers. Learn from Netflix.

Netflix stock maxed out at a little bit over $300 a share and is now down to around the $70-80 mark recently, that is what greed does to companies yet a lot of them don't seem to learn.

Have you guys seen his son in the Skaar thread.... ????

In hands pics back there...

goodguygregmazz+rolls+24+you+win+the+internet+_7ea93a8ef15f2fa3bcc1ee5147b0ebb2.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84948&page=80

I expect pics with a ho soon. :lecture

^ That comparison makes Black Widow 23". The photo needs shrinking to fit in with the scale chart.
26" is my guess.
In the photo Thors hammer is clearly raised above his head but the production photo shows it more or less inline with the top of his head, disregarding the helmet?! I'm confused.
Can anyone at SDCC ask a representative how tall he is and the weight? Would this be a solid or hollow sculpt? Hollow is my guess but solid would be amazing and weigh a ton.

Here we go with the ES whining :rolleyes2

Are you paid by Sideshow or you get a profit on every preorder made through this website?

Because you speak like a SSC agent and not like a collector....... nothing against it.... just to know.:impatient:

Are you blaming collector for asking their "collectibles" to be LIMITED as SCC want their customers to believe through their website?

Are you paid by Sideshow or you get a profit on every preorder made through this website?

Because you speak like a SSC agent and not like a collector....... nothing against it.... just to know.:impatient:

Are you blaming collector for asking their "collectibles" to be LIMITED as SCC want their customers to believe through their website?

Break it up you two - its getting a bit heated and we all need to calm down a bit.:chillpill:

with that said, to relieve some stress for us all caused by our empty wallets due to all our pre-orders i will tell a joke....

Why dont they play card games in the jungle? :dunno

Because there's too many cheetas! :1-1:

^ That comparison makes Black Widow 23". The photo needs shrinking to fit in with the scale chart.
26" is my guess.
In the photo Thors hammer is clearly raised above his head but the production photo shows it more or less inline with the top of his head, disregarding the helmet?! I'm confused.
Can anyone at SDCC ask a representative how tall he is and the weight? Would this be a solid or hollow sculpt? Hollow is my guess but solid would be amazing and weigh a ton.

Thor PF is placed higher :)

I know, I'm talking about the difference in the height of the hammer in relation to the top of his head in the SDCC picture compared to the production picture.

Back