Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What book is this from?

H.jpg

First time I've seen him with pants. Looks incredible.... but Don't Hulk hate pants?

tumblr_m04r5tw1lj1qea60zo1_500.jpg

:)

i hope it doesnt have the same bright green color as in the magazine. The color needs to be a bit darker green, other than that what's the hold up? This looks to be one of the easiest sculpt/paint, just release it already geez

I kinda wish the Hulk maquette had a price and a PO date.
I'm in no rush, brother. Although, I want this really bad, my PO's are hitting maximum density. I can wait, not that wouldn't instantly hop on this PO the friggin' second it's available! I'll be grabbin' the EX... whatever it is. I just don't care! :panic:

I'm in no rush, brother. Although, I want this really bad, my PO's are hitting maximum density. I can wait, not that wouldn't instantly hop on this PO the friggin' second it's available! I'll be grabbin' the EX... whatever it is. I just don't care! :panic:

The ONLY thing I have on PO is the Joker PFs. Put down the NRDs awhile ago for those. Skaar EX was acquired through a trade. I'm ready for some new merch to go up. With my luck, this will go up when I'm on vacation and out of the country for 5 weeks. The internet will be hit or miss where I'll be at. That's why I'd love to PO this yesterday.

I agree with you all the way Bro....must get the EX! :lecture

The ONLY thing I have on PO is the Joker PFs. Put down the NRDs awhile ago for those. Skaar EX was acquired through a trade. I'm ready for some new merch to go up. With my luck, this will go up when I'm on vacation and out of the country for 5 weeks. The internet will be hit or miss where I'll be at. That's why I'd love to PO this yesterday.

I agree with you all the way Bro....must get the EX! :lecture
If you trust me enough, PM me your SS login info and I will take care of your PO. No worries. I've done it for brothers on vacation before. :)

Since we are all chomping at the bit for this Avengers Incredible Hulk Maquette to show up.Here's a piece of original Hulk Artwork I got from Dale Keown.Done for the first Hulk film.I think his comic artwork was the very best of the newer renditions of the Hulk.There is a Figure that was done of one his artworks and not a very good sculpt I don't think it really captured DK's Hulk at all.

This Avengers Hulk Maquette really looks like it captures the Mark Ruffalo Hulk completely.Can't wait.

Back