Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't the idea behind an EX for it to be displayed the same as the regular or as the exclusive, or a fine art print?
Would be hard to swop and change his pants.

No Bro, the EX would only have purple pants and the REG would only have the tan/brown pants. I think that would be a great EX.

This would be my first movie comic piece. I usually only like the comic versions of a character, but this is an exception. Probably since it's not a regular actor like Robert Downey, Evans, Hemsworth..etc.

This would be my first movie comic piece. I usually only like the comic versions of a character, but this is an exception. Probably since it's not a regular actor like Robert Downey, Evans, Hemsworth..etc.

Me too. For the same reason, but also this movie Hulk doesn't look different than some versions of comic book Hulk. I can mix him in with my comic PFs, whereas Hemsworth and Evans would look out of place.

I need this released asap! I feel like my collecting schedule cant go on until I know the status of this.

Something that is strange about this release or lack-of-release:

I have had several friends who do not and have never collected anything, but have called me specifically to ask me if I knew if there was a Avengers Hulk figure "like the ones I have" (all PF's) because they want to get one after seeing the movie.
This would be a huge deal because it would surely be the gateway figure for collecting these figures and statues for many people.

MORE NEW COLLECTORS = MORE $$$ for SSC & HT

but now at least half of these same friends of mine are now not even close to as interested in this Hulk because the movie has been out for weeks now and the impulse buy period has long passed them. I am sure HUNDREDS of potential buyers are in the same boat like these pals of mine, and SSC would be hard pressed to get these same people to change their mind back to enter new and expensive hobby without the NEW MOVIE HYPE.

I am sure this piece will be a grail, and even the large ES will sell out, even for the REG. BUT those new collectors that just this piece would bring into the hobby that now wont buy because of the delay would have made SSC A TON OF $$$ IN THE FUTURE.

huge opportunity missed IMO SSC

Something that is strange about this release or lack-of-release:

I have had several friends who do not and have never collected anything, but have called me specifically to ask me if I knew if there was a Avengers Hulk figure "like the ones I have" (all PF's) because they want to get one after seeing the movie.
This would be a huge deal because it would surely be the gateway figure for collecting these figures and statues for many people.

MORE NEW COLLECTORS = MORE $$$ for SSC & HT

but now at least half of these same friends of mine are now not even close to as interested in this Hulk because the movie has been out for weeks now and the impulse buy period has long passed them. I am sure HUNDREDS of potential buyers are in the same boat like these pals of mine, and SSC would be hard pressed to get these same people to change their mind back to enter new and expensive hobby without the NEW MOVIE HYPE.

I am sure this piece will be a grail, and even the large ES will sell out, even for the REG. BUT those new collectors that just this piece would bring into the hobby that now wont buy because of the delay would have made SSC A TON OF $$$ IN THE FUTURE.

huge opportunity missed IMO SSC

Actually it's smart for Sideshow. They allow cancellations and even with an NRD if someone really wants to save the other 90% of the cost they can cancel, they're better off selling to more serious buyers and get a better gauge of how many to make.

but also this movie Hulk doesn't look different than some versions of comic book Hulk. I can mix him in with my comic PFs, whereas Hemsworth and Evans would look out of place.

Yep. Pretty much agree. I started a poll about which would you rather have in regards to comic statues. Comic based or film based. I feel that 99.9% of the time I would want comic based. But with regards to The Hulk it's not as much of an issue because of the reason you listed above.

However if I liked two statues exactly the same I would pick the original PF over this due to it's comic style. But since I am not in love with the original PF (even though I think it's one of SS best pieces) I like this new maquette much more.

Damn, I just want to know the price on this BEAST! That's it. I can wait to order. I can wait for the preview pics. I just want to know the price point on this piece. A lot of peeps here are in or out, just on that alone.

Damn, I just want to know the price on this BEAST! That's it. I can wait to order. I can wait for the preview pics. I just want to know the price point on this piece. A lot of peeps here are in or out, just on that alone.

:exactly::goodpost:

:lecture me to. Price and what the EX is.

If the price is $1600, I won't care what the EX is. :rotfl

The only thing that would piss me off is a nameplate EX that can't be removed. I can live with just about any other option for the EX.

yeah I know, im just curious about the ex. I really hope its not $1600 :horror

Back