Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're talking about ES and after market values Eric, XM is a good example of both :D

I was specifically talking about British collectors on this board. I could name four who have flipped their XM statues right now.
Doesn't sound like many but there's not many Brits I've seen buying those pieces.

That's fine, but when someone asks why XM is being discussed in a Sideshow thread we all know who to point the finger at. ;)

I think we can all agree that in Sideshow's 20 year history they're going to have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more products that have been flipped for profits from people who we all wouldn't call 'collectors', right?

I mean, I don't see anyone selling the original Doom PF for retail, do you? How much were you selling the Mark VI Maquette for? :)

Guilty!

My MK VI has long gone. I displayed, and loved, him for three years then decided to sell and make room for new pieces.
Hardly flipping :D

Sideshow pieces of old can be sold for profit but can't really say the same for anything recently released.
Regardless of ES.

:lol

Don't those white editions go for a pretty penny in the aftermarket?

Anyhoo, if people are scooping this up in the $400 range that's a solid score. :lecture

I need to get this before it's gone. I still really like it. I just need to find a good deal on it.

From all of the pics I've seen, looks great. Love them teeth!!!! :lol

Damn! Just seen this recast on eBay...

$_35.jpeg

:slap

Recasts are a waste of money. I love this piece. Made a special remote control light up display for him.

This is probably a stupid question but what is a recast? Did they get the mold somehow or find a way to mold something around the existing statue?

Back