Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After that read!!!!!!

250px-World_War_Hulk_1.jpg
2237492.jpg

LOL!!! I thought that might be the case.... Either that or you had me mixed up with someone else :lol .

I think I will! :dance
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :1-1:

And the hype strikes again.:slap

This is the movie hulk, it is epic on its own Merritt.:lecture

The PF is 31 lbs heavier than the Maquette. It is a well made piece for sure. Even though I was never a fan of the original PF, there is no denying the quality SSC put into it.

so there is a hulk bodie doesn't like. I thought one can never have enough hulk.

me? I am more selective now than ever.

the Hulk maquette is actually quite light. It reality, probably half the weight of the Hulk PF..

I don't get your patronizing. I own the bloody thing and am aware of how much it weighs. I know it doesn't weigh as much as the original pf but it still is likely heavier than bodie thinks.

Anyhow this is one horse that has been beaten dead.

I'm glad it came back in stock but the only way I can get it is Flexing it which I hate to do. Right now money is pretty tight but really want this piece. I need to make more money because this hobby is killing me.

I don't get your patronizing. I own the bloody thing and am aware of how much it weighs. I know it doesn't weigh as much as the original pf but it still is likely heavier than bodie thinks.

Anyhow this is one horse that has been beaten dead.

Dead... Flat... Decomposing... and now it is just a stain on the ground.... I don't know how long people have to go over and over this.

Back