Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forbidden Planet have always been ****. Who remember's when Play.com used to be good & have great sales but they went mental with there prices to.

Modelzone was a sister company of Amerang so both lumped together as a concern.
I hear that Amerang have been bought by a RC car company so lets see what happens!

Damn... I used to think this was the definitive 1/4 Hulk. But now that Planet Hulk has me so confused as to which one! Do any of you guys prefer the Planet Hulk one? I'm leaning towards Planet Hulk... and just picking this guy up later if I ever get the funds.

Is there an ES on this piece or is Sideshow making an infinite amount of them? I can't believe it's still in stock through them.

Is there an ES on this piece or is Sideshow making an infinite amount of them? I can't believe it's still in stock through them.

This is what they call a "Limited Edition" meaning that the will continue to make these TILL they stop selling. They MAY put a low quality alert it when they are running low on a batch, but you never know when this will stop.

Damn... I used to think this was the definitive 1/4 Hulk. But now that Planet Hulk has me so confused as to which one! Do any of you guys prefer the Planet Hulk one? I'm leaning towards Planet Hulk... and just picking this guy up later if I ever get the funds.

I love both.. I have one and I am getting the other. However in all honesty, if I could have only one it would be the maquette because that is "Classic Hulk" I am getting PH because that is part of the greatest Hulk story ever told.

You let hype control you you change your mind at the flip of a coin, the MQ hype has died down and ph hulk hype is what's it right now, they're both awesome pieces.

You let hype control you you change your mind at the flip of a coin, the MQ hype has died down and ph hulk hype is what's it right now, they're both awesome pieces.

tumblr_m2cg3eYwZK1r6nusvo1_500.gif

This is what they call a "Limited Edition" meaning that the will continue to make these TILL they stop selling. They MAY put a low quality alert it when they are running low on a batch, but you never know when this will stop.

Thanks for clarifying. I definitely need on pick one of these up and it looks like I still have time so that's a relief. I just don't want to get stuck paying outrageous prices on the secondary market.

Modelzone was a sister company of Amerang so both lumped together as a concern.
I hear that Amerang have been bought by a RC car company so lets see what happens!

I love both.. I have one and I am getting the other. However in all honesty, if I could have only one it would be the maquette because that is "Classic Hulk" I am getting PH because that is part of the greatest Hulk story ever told.

There are many awesome reasons to buy either statue.

Hulk Maq:
Very awesome in person, and looks like the Avengers Hulk come to life
Awesome Sculpt
It fits snuggle in a Besta
Is a good "Classic" representation of the Hulk
If you are lucky it will be around for awhile
Big 25.5 inches

PH Hulk:
Awesome Gore Group Canale sculpt
Great compliment to Skaar
Detail is off the hook
HUGE Statue 30 inches tall
Incredible detail
$50 cheaper then the Maq
It will have an ES
Awesome store link.

There are many awesome reasons to buy either statue.

Hulk Maq:
Very awesome in person, and looks like the Avengers Hulk come to life
Awesome Sculpt
It fits snuggle in a Besta
Is a good "Classic" representation of the Hulk
If you are lucky it will be around for awhile
Big 25.5 inches

PH Hulk:
Awesome Gore Group Canale sculpt
Great compliment to Skaar
Detail is off the hook
HUGE Statue 30 inches tall
Incredible detail
$50 cheaper then the Maq
It will have an ES
Most importantly it comes from a great Story!!!!

Awesome store link.

Fixed.............................

JAWS: If I want to read this great story, where should I start?
If it's available in book-form, I would prefer that to singles... :)

JAWS: If I want to read this great story, where should I start?
If it's available in book-form, I would prefer that to singles... :)

After that read!!!!!!

250px-World_War_Hulk_1.jpg
2237492.jpg

No the guy you quoted among others, sorry was to lazy to go back to his post to quote. :lol

LOL!!! I thought that might be the case.... Either that or you had me mixed up with someone else :lol .

Back