Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Thanks Roberto!:clap

More I see this the more it has that legendary feel to it that the bigger and more expensive statues are suppose to have.

this is a Gail in a year or 2,no doubt :lecture

Your welcome Doc! There's a few pics to last ya until Monday :hi5: just waiting for Jay to blow the pics up a bit...hate the fact I can only post thumbnails :gah:

Man oh man...still people concerned with the eyebrows? The eyebrows look just fine...many people have said it already, you cannot fully appreciate how normal they look unless you have seen this beast in person.

It really is an unbelievable piece.

I see GL personally but both of us don't see HULK yet bro:) I understand that we have different tastes but that's so normal:) It's a great piece sure but that eyebrow is totally wrong to me. I have Hulk maquette and he is perfect enough for me so don't need another one. It makes my comments more cruel:)))

I've got the Hulk comiquette as well and have LOVED it since day one! And I had to endure the Wrath of Hair Haters! You eyebrow guys have nothing to complain about:lol

I've got the Hulk comiquette as well and have LOVED it since day one! And I had to endure the Wrath of Hair Haters! You eyebrow guys have nothing to complain about:lol

I love mine, too...I just discovered these forums a short while ago, so I had no idea that the Hulk Com was so disliked.

I was trying to compare the eyebrows on the Com to the Maq last night...and it looks like if you scaled up the head, they'd be about the same distance apart as the Maquette. But, that's just me eyeballing it, though.

I love mine, too...I just discovered these forums a short while ago, so I had no idea that the Hulk Com was so disliked.

I love the Hulk comiquette too! People didn't like his haircut, but he did have some funky haircuts in the comics. You'll find that a lot of people on here love to complain. Take it all with a grain of salt and collect what you like.

attachment.php

Thanks Roberto!:clap

More I see this the more it has that legendary feel to it that the bigger and more expensive statues are suppose to have.

this is a Gail in a year or 2,no doubt :lecture

Just so in awe of this piece...just sitting on my sofa and have this statue right in front of me...just gazing at how accurate it looks to the movie...can't believe he's here

Just so in awe of this piece...just sitting on my sofa and have this statue right in front of me...just gazing at how accurate it looks to the movie...can't believe he's here

....you don't have Barry White playing in the background do you? :monkey1

Consider me impressed....Hulk looks awesome. The sheer mass of this piece leaves me little time to obsess over "browgate". Glad I made the purchase. :yess:

Back