Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This came out good, except the eyebrows.

Shame they chose the ugly hulk from when he first transformed rather than the better and more Ruffalo looking one from the final battle

Cool pics guys. Ok Im home doing work.

Im moving stuff just to do some photos of this big guy. I think I will display it with Legacy IM, WM first.
I also got a nice accessory to use for display with this guy

I havent been this excited for a statue is a long time!!!
And you all know I buy a lot of @#@#@! Stay tuned and keep the pictures coming! THANKS!!

Well you were pretty excited with Dredd. Hulk vs Dredd? which is more awesome to you?

Well you were pretty excited with Dredd. Hulk vs Dredd? which is more awesome to you?

I know you didn't ask me, but I have both...the PCS Dredd statue is freaking awesome. Great detail, great size, great pose. I give the nod to this Hulk, though, simply because I like the Hulk better as a character and I love how Hulk was portrayed in the Avengers...and the sheer size of this Hulk just grabs your attention.

Cool pics guys. Ok Im home doing work.

Im moving stuff just to do some photos of this big guy. I think I will display it with Legacy IM, WM first.
I also got a nice accessory to use for display with this guy

I havent been this excited for a statue is a long time!!!
And you all know I buy a lot of @#@#@! Stay tuned and keep the pictures coming! THANKS!!

:impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient:

I know you didn't ask me, but I have both...the PCS Dredd statue is freaking awesome. Great detail, great size, great pose. I give the nod to this Hulk, though, simply because I like the Hulk better as a character and I love how Hulk was portrayed in the Avengers...and the sheer size of this Hulk just grabs your attention.

You took these words right out of my head! :exactly:

Okay guys, pics will be up in the hour or two so let me just summarise. Firstly the statue is incredible, from the moment you open the styrofoam and then peel back the paper you start to get the feeling that this is gonna be something like you've never seen before, unless you've had the experience of opening a Hulk PF box. The next thing that strikes you is the smell...I got a really strong smell of what smelt like paint?? Not sure, some kind of chemical...anyone else get this?

The paint job is phenomenal, the facial expression down to the hands are all expertly sculpted. The teeth are mind blowing!!!! Okay, the eyebrows...guys please do not worry...once you have this hand you will see for yourself that the eyebrows are perfect as they are, nothing to worry about. Like I said, pics are to follow so in the meantime I just want to say that I couldn't be happier. It's HUGE! Those who missed out on the Hulk PF will now experience the scale of hugeness with this piece.

Congrats on all my fellow Collectors where have already received the Hulk and thanks for the Pics :clap you guys rocks :rock

:rotfl

tumblr_m8ai0rapbz1rzh3vxo1_500.gif

Okay guys, pics will be up in the hour or two so let me just summarise. Firstly the statue is incredible, from the moment you open the styrofoam and then peel back the paper you start to get the feeling that this is gonna be something like you've never seen before, unless you've had the experience of opening a Hulk PF box. The next thing that strikes you is the smell...I got a really strong smell of what smelt like paint?? Not sure, some kind of chemical...anyone else get this?

Gamma gas :lol

The paint job is phenomenal, the facial expression down to the hands are all expertly sculpted. The teeth are mind blowing!!!! Okay, the eyebrows...guys please do not worry...once you have this hand you will see for yourself that the eyebrows are perfect as they are, nothing to worry about. Like I said, pics are to follow so in the meantime I just want to say that I couldn't be happier. It's HUGE! Those who missed out on the Hulk PF will now experience the scale of hugeness with this piece.

Awesome! good news!! lucky u bro, glad u like it, more impatient for mine now.

The hulk is too ugly and has rough eyebrows. Seriously these are the gripes with this character? :lol

Back