Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this HT Iron Monger really worth price tag ........ its more than Batman PF & I didnt think its really worth

In my eyes, yes.

This thing is a masterpiece. It's 1/6 scale, but because of it's size in the movie, that makes it 17" here.

It's a poseable figure. Moving joints and pistons. Light up features at the chest and eyes. Both hands have two lights.

You can swing the chest and head open to reveal the pilot inside. A 1/6 Obadiah Stane removable head sculpt (with a very good likeness of J. Bridges). The upper 1/3 of his body is also revealed.

This piece is my figure of the year.

Hot-Toys-Iron-Monger-01-X2.jpg

I have a problem. I have money for buy this hulk maquette or C3po- r2d2 Pf. But I only can buy one for now. Desicions!! Help!

You're the only one who can solve that problem.

:wave

:exactly: Only you know what you like best. I dont want to sound nasty but I never understand why people ask questions like that? I understand if it was something like a car or a computer were theres alot more to it than apperance but were talking statues here?

Get Hulk ha :D

Funny I remember when this came first came out I swore if it even had a ES of 3000 I'd buy two... I still can't wait to get my one

If I ONLY can have one, no way to pick up the second down the road, I will pick up Hulk because I love him more,, if planning to get both (which Im) then as many said: droids first!

Back