Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see how... The depth of a Besta is about 15 3/4" ... And the Hulk is a little more 17" and 18" wide and long. So I don't see any way you could do it unless you pop the back out OR you build a Besta double thick which I have seen done on a smaller scale.

You might be able at an angle as there is plebty of room in terms of width.

I think that it's possible to fit him in a besta.

HULK PF:
50,8 cm x 46 cm x 41 cm.

HULK MAQUETTE:
64'7 cm x 43'8 cm x 45'7 cm

And here is a pic of The Hulk PF inside of a Besta with a custom glass-door.

01-2.jpg

I pretend to buy a BESTA to display the Hulk Maquette, however, I'll wait untill in hand pics (i'm not from USA), and guess that some of you will try to put him there to end the debate :rotfl

You might be able at an angle as there is plebty of room in terms of width.

I hope you are right, I specifically set up my Bestas already. If he doesn't fit, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him. Looking at some dimensions on other PF's, it does appear that they give "box" measurements, not taking into account the actual shape of the base.

Yea, it's very difficult to plan from just reading the info given to us by Sideshow. I'm convinced that it's possible. Question is, if it's more wise to wait it out and let some people do some actual testing.

Yea, it's very difficult to plan from just reading the info given to us by Sideshow. I'm convinced that it's possible. Question is, if it's more wise to wait it out and let some people do some actual testing.

Just wait it out if you are not sure. It's not going to sell out anytime soon.

That's what I'm going to do before buying anything.

I'm sure that there will be someone who's getting this one that previously have a Besta :)

Last edited:
Just wait it out if you are not sure. It's not going to sell out anytime soon.

That's what I'm going to do before buyin anything.

I'm sure that there will someone who's getting this one that previously have a Besta :)

:exactly:

No reason to rush on this piece. Well, I'd love to do a review of it early on. But I simply cannot go out on a limp for that sole reason.

:exactly:

No reason to rush on this piece. Well, I'd love to do a review of it early on. But I simply cannot go out on a limp for that sole reason.

There's no guarantees that it'll fit if angled slightly, so I think you're making the right decision. Wait on this for more solid info.

:goodpost:

Yea, I guess.

I know how you feel though. I'm kind of in a similar situation.
I'd like to have this when first released, but I'm not sure I want to swap places with another statue to acommodate this one.

I've got the shelves that the Hulk can fit into, but those shelves are already being used. :)

Yea, exactly. This is a great centerpiece. But in my case, I'm focusing on Star Wars. So for the one spot that is for my center piece - it wouldn't make any sense to have the Hulk standing there. Surrounded by Sith lords and Jedis.

This is just such a fantastic piece, and I could imagine it would look rather cool together with my Iron Man bust and Captain America PF (although, comic).

Yea, exactly. This is a great centerpiece. But in my case, I'm focusing on Star Wars. So for the one spot that is for my center piece - it wouldn't make any sense to have the Hulk standing there. Surrounded by Sith lords and Jedis.

Unless, you can somehow get a green lightsaber into the Hulk's hand.
He would look like Yoda on steroids. :D

I know how you feel though. I'm kind of in a similar situation.
I'd like to have this when first released, but I'm not sure I want to swap places with another statue to acommodate this one.

I've got the shelves that the Hulk can fit into, but those shelves are already being used. :)

I've got loads of space. I've sold off so many figures & right now I have nothing. My Joker PF should arrive soon though
Just wondering have you got any pictures of your collection on here Centurion, I can imagine it being really cool.

I've got loads of space. I've sold off so many figures & right now I have nothing. My Joker PF should arrive soon though
Just wondering have you got any pictures of your collection on here Centurion, I can imagine it being really cool.

I've posted in several threads here and there.

My latest Marvel piece is the Iron Monger by Hot Toys:

8275845762_74032b65d5_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I've posted in several threads here and there.

My latest Marvel piece is the Iron Monger by Hot Toys:

8275845762_74032b65d5_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Is this HT Iron Monger really worth price tag ........ its more than Batman PF & I didnt think its really worth

Back