The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think an adult Damian would’ve made way more sense and been less predictable than Todd as the AK. For one thing, I have trouble believing Todd could assemble an army like he did, whereas, with Talia and Ra’s dead, it would’ve positioned Damian as the heir to the throne and his army could’ve just been an “upgraded” League of Assassins.

I still think an adult Damian would’ve made way more sense and been less predictable than Todd as the AK. For one thing, I have trouble believing Todd could assemble an army like he did, whereas, with Talia and Ra’s dead, it would’ve positioned Damian as the heir to the throne and his army could’ve just been an “upgraded” League of Assassins.

I was kinda hoping it would be an unknown Arkham inmate, perhaps wrongfully convicted and blames Batman for the deplorable conditions inmates had to go trough, and in the end proves a point to Batman that he can't end crime, no matter how much he does as Batman and Bruce Wayne, that would have made a better story. Oh well.

In any case, I plan to replay Arkham Knight this Halloween. I still think it's the weakest of the trilogy, but I've made peace with the game and enjoy it for what it is. :lol

I was kinda hoping it would be an unknown Arkham inmate, perhaps wrongfully convicted and blames Batman for the deplorable conditions inmates had to go trough, and in the end proves a point to Batman that he can't end crime, no matter how much he does as Batman and Bruce Wayne, that would have made a better story. Oh well.

In any case, I plan to replay Arkham Knight this Halloween. I still think it's the weakest of the trilogy, but I've made peace with the game and enjoy it for what it is. :lol

I just never thought it’d have anything to do with the Asylum. I figured it was Damian and he adopted the “Arkham Knight” mantle as a way to memorialize the family he’d lost in Arkham City and taunt Batman with his failure to protect the one he loved (in Damian’s eyes). Would’ve made for a cool twist with Batman discovering that he was a Dad and his grown ass kid was trying to kill him.:lol

As someone who has seen basically zero horror movies, what are the top 5 must sees?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Re: The Fortress at Wayne Manor

After you see the previous 5 see theses below:

A nightmare on elm street (original)
The Fog (original)
Pet cemetery
Creep show
Poltergeist (original)

Re: The Fortress at Wayne Manor

In no particular order.

The Thing 1982
The Fly 1986
The Exorcist
The Shining
Halloween 1978

After you see the previous 5 see theses below:

A nightmare on elm street (original)
The Fog (original)
Pet cemetery
Creep show
Poltergeist (original)

Perfect choices. I don't think the original Poltergeist holds up too well, but it is just one of those movies that needs to be checked off the list.

I would add:
Invasion of the Bodysnatchers (Donald Sutherland, Jeff Goldblum)
The Blob (1988? Kind of 80's cheese, but lord, those are fantastic effects)
Interview With A Vampire (don't particularly care for Tom Cruise, but he is great in this, and amazing special effects)
Child's Play
1408 (theatrical cut, NOT director's cut)
Silence Of The Lambs

And after those:

John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness (1987)
Ringu (1998 - the original Japanese version, this is important)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978 version)
Alien (1979)
Suspiria (1977)

I was almost tempted to recommend Pasolini's Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom but that's a film you really have to be prepared to see and are only ever likely to sit through once in your life...

My top list

An American Werewolf in London
The Exorcist
The Thing (1982)
Halloween
The Fog

Bonus: Night of the Living Dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1-5: Suicide Squad — you’ll have night terrors for weeks. ;)

Otherwise, there are some great lists in the posts above
One of the few films mentioned that I have unfortunately seen already. I think I've been given permenant brain damage from Suicide Squad. Not only that, I was stupid enough to watch it a second time earlier this year.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Had a decent time at Wizard World this weekend. Bought some pins and some Funko Pops, took my nephew to it for one of the days and spoiled him a bit, and got Val Kilmer's autograph. :rock

I'm glad I got Kilmer's autograph, but it was a jarring experience. He cancelled his photo ops for the weekend and his signing times were erratic so I wasn't even sure I'd get to see him. I showed up for a two o'clock signing, was told he was having medical issues and was taking a break, and he didn't start signing again until 3:30. He had his signing table curtained off so people couldn't see him from the convention floor. When I finally I got in there, I understood why and couldn't believe he even showed up to the convention. He was recovering from a surgery or treatment and looked like he should have been home in bed. I talked to him for about a minute, and he was able to smile and laugh a bit but wasn't able to talk. You could tell he was trying to be a good sport for the fans, but he should have cancelled.

dam that's hard core! its a mofo working thru cancer... amazing he pulled it together for a show! flip side tho is that its good to get out and move and stay somewhat active... and maybe a mental uplift to see his fans.

I've been dealing with chronic neck pain for a few months that I've been getting therapy for. I had some bad pain over the weekend and I hate taking meds, so I decided to take some of the pain killers that I had for my knee surgery... and I'm HIIIIII HIGHHHHH now :lol no pain at least so there's that.

I took one pill after the surgery and had no real pain at all.

:lol I don't like taking any of the strong meds for my back either. If I really can't stand the pain anymore then I'll take something, but only if I know I'm staying home and going to bed. That stuff makes me loopy.

Holy ****.

23000066_1582541765125793_5308784345570914457_o.jpg

Back