The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Families walking spread across the aisle because single file is a foreign concept to them. Strollers--holy **** the ****ing strollers--were all over the place. Families stopping in the aisles for no ****ing reason. Families in front of booths taking up the entire thing so I couldn't see what the **** was on the tables. I'm telling you, there are too many people on this ****ing planet and there's no end to the birth factories ******** out a thousand kids each.

Still a better motivation for Zod to take over the earth than MOS.

People lack common courtesy, "I have kids so who cares if I inconvenience others". I will bring a 7 year old. She will do what I say, when I say it. She will stay out of people's way. My wife will have a 1 1/2 year old strapped to her front, no stroller. Why the ******, would you bring a stroller to place with thousands of people in a tight space, I have no idea.

790a671b8d43f3659d01a7b7c0806559.jpg

Hulk got his eyebrows threaded..new hair…nose job…contour kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they've basically just been using him as a tool when they need to wreck **** in the recent films. I'd like to see the Thor film end with Hulk deciding to stay where he is and become King Hulk at the end of it. He can always show up in Infinity War later.

I found the ThreeA booth on Sunday at the end of the day. They were long sold out of the Ashley Wood Supergirl figure, but my wife asked if they'd sell their display figure and they said yes. :lol I'll take a pic when I get home, but this is what it looks like.

59af1183971a2c8720a6e6e1c796a1d6.jpg

I found the ThreeA booth on Sunday at the end of the day. They were long sold out of the Ashley Wood Supergirl figure, but my wife asked if they'd sell their display figure and they said yes. :lol I'll take a pic when I get home, but this is what it looks like.

Haven't bought anything from ThreeA in a long time but I used to really like their figures. Big fan of Ashley Wood's art.

Haven't bought anything from ThreeA in a long time but I used to really like their figures. Big fan of Ashley Wood's art.

I've wanted an Ashley Wood figure for awhile but nothing struck my eye enough to actually order it. I got lucky with this one. I figured they'd be sold out before I even got a chance to see one. Luckily, my wife has no fear of the word "no" so she asks stuff that most people won't. :lol It worked this time. :rock

I don't think I've ever flown home from SDCC without experiencing delays. We're going to have at least an hour delay for our second flight--which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a 90-minute drive home from the airport waiting for me when we land.

I don't think I've ever flown home from SDCC without experiencing delays. We're going to have at least an hour delay for our second flight--which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a 90-minute drive home from the airport waiting for me when we land.

Have a great trip back Zod! Do you drive back yourself or have someone waiting for you? I once left the car at the airport for 2 days for a flight, some punks scratched the coat. Never again.

Have a great trip back Zod! Do you drive back yourself or have someone waiting for you? I once left the car at the airport for 2 days for a flight, some punks scratched the coat. Never again.

I drive my own car usually. It's too far to get someone to come out here for us unless family is already in the area. We just landed (90 minutes late) and have to wait on bags. I think I'll get home around 11pm so I'm going in late to work tomorrow. :lol

Eh, kinda interesting. Some of his stuff I can appreciate, but I remember that exclusive shirt or something that he did art for had a girl with a yeast infection on it.

I slept in today (which I didn't do any day of my vacation) and came into work late. Now that I'm here, I think I'm going to get a few things done and leave early. :lol

Back