The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday's allocation of 1/12 stock. Eight figures.

NirdPmx.png

That's ridiculous. I can't believe I was able to get anything if that's the way they're doing it.

Been cleaning out the contents of my detolf, not too happy at how terrible these things are at keeping out dust. Ironically enough the older figures are all fine but some of the newer ones are glue failure central. Still, even though I'm going to need to glue half of him back together I somehow seem to have the only Raiden in existence that still has working elbow joints...

a4v9koa.jpg

I love that Raiden figure and wished I hadn't sold him. Metal Gear Rising was my favorite Metal Gear game in the last 10 years. :lol

I love that Raiden figure and wished I hadn't sold him. Metal Gear Rising was my favorite Metal Gear game in the last 10 years. :lol

Same :lol It's the one game that never leaves my computer's hard drive.

Maybe I'll pick up the Inferno version one day. Doesn't seem to have gone up in price. I really wish Hot Toys had gone a little further with this license and given us at the very least a Jetstream Sam to go with him. Perhaps if Konami decide to let Platinum make a second one at some point...

Same :lol It's the one game that never leaves my computer's hard drive.

Maybe I'll pick up the Inferno version one day. Doesn't seem to have gone up in price. I really wish Hot Toys had gone a little further with this license and given us at the very least a Jetstream Sam to go with him. Perhaps if Konami decide to let Platinum make a second one at some point...

My friend worked on the soundtrack, he told me that the sequel was in development but nothing came out of it for a few years. It's either scrapped or stuck in development hell.

My friend worked on the soundtrack, he told me that the sequel was in development but nothing came out of it for a few years. It's either scrapped or stuck in development hell.

Aw man :(

Pretty much my most-wanted sequel to any game ever. Only other things that come close are Snatcher and the original Prey.

One more day of SDCC tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be more relaxing. Gonna take some more pics and just wander around to see if anything cool catches my eye. It'll be nice not having much of an agenda for the day.

One more day of SDCC tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be more relaxing. Gonna take some more pics and just wander around to see if anything cool catches my eye. It'll be nice not having much of an agenda for the day.

Thanks for reporting here. Sounds like it wasn't as hot outside this year as last but seemed to be busier. Either way hope you guys have safe travels and look forward to your further updates.

Thanks for reporting here. Sounds like it wasn't as hot outside this year as last but seemed to be busier. Either way hope you guys have safe travels and look forward to your further updates.

It's much more comfortable this year in terms of the weather. I'm dreading going home where it's 30 degrees warmer.

Thanks for taking time snapping all the photos, Zod! I know I've gotten a better glimpse of a few figures I'm interested in! Would you say the later days are more hectic or the first day of the con?

Thanks for taking time snapping all the photos, Zod! I know I've gotten a better glimpse of a few figures I'm interested in! Would you say the later days are more hectic or the first day of the con?

I think Sunday is usually more relaxed, but sometimes there are more kids. Thursday was crazier than Friday this year. I'm sure Saturday was insane like always. I'm actually kinda glad we didn't get tickets for Saturday even though it would have been nice to have the extra time on the convention floor. If we don't get tickets for all five days next year I don't know if we'll come back. It's tough cramming everything we want to see/do in three days.

I think Sunday is usually more relaxed, but sometimes there are more kids. Thursday was crazier than Friday this year. I'm sure Saturday was insane like always. I'm actually kinda glad we didn't get tickets for Saturday even though it would have been nice to have the extra time on the convention floor. If we don't get tickets for all five days next year I don't know if we'll come back. It's tough cramming everything we want to see/do in three days.

Sounds exhausting! Well at least you're doing this for yourself. I've heard stories about Youtubers hogging space or pushing people over so they could livestream and record, sometimes at the expense of just a dude who wants to take pics for himself and I imagine that can get annoying.

Plus you have the Tech Noir waiting at home! :lol

Sounds exhausting! Well at least you're doing this for yourself. I've heard stories about Youtubers hogging space so they could livestream and record, sometimes at the expense of just a dude who wants to take pics for himself and I imagine that can get annoying.

Plus you have the Tech Noir waiting at home! :lol

The YouTubers are incredibly annoying. They take up so much time in front of each piece. I know some of my pics don't turn out great because I take the pics as fast as I can so I can get through as many pieces as possible in the time I have, but I don't want to be an ******* and hog the space when there are so many people waiting to see something. It's a testament to how many things are at SDCC when I've taken over 500 pics in two days and haven't gotten through near as many items as I'd like this year. I'll probably take a couple hundred more today and still won't get everything I want.

Back