The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid office luncheon today. I'm not eating it, I'll pack some up like I'm taking it home but I'm throwing it in the trash as soon as I get to the train station.

I've probably gained like 10lbs in the past month eating junk leading up to my wedding and I'm trying to shake it off.

Did you guys read the rumours from the upcoming Batman movie?
Reddit, Neogaf and other sources claim that Armie Hammer will be playing The Riddler.
A lot of these contradict eachother but an interesting read nonetheless.

Here some extracts from some of the posts:

"The Batman releases in June 2018, it's got Armie H's Riddler hiring Deathstroke to get rid of the 'idiotic brutes' in Batman's rogues gallery to prove his superiority and fuel his ego."

"Both Joker and Harley Quinn are getting a major make over by Michael Wilkinson. The Joker will keep his body tattoos but his facial tattoos will all be gone and the grills will be removed. Harley Quinn keeps the heart tattoo on her face and will wear less skimpy outfits. Geoff Johns and Jon Berg are not fans of the Joker's current look."

"David Ayer will start working on Suicide Squad 2 after he's done with Birds of Prey/Sirens movie. He wants Black Manta, Bronze Tiger and Killer Frost on the team. He has a script he's been working on since Suicide Squad wrapped principal photography."

"Nightwing and Red Hood will both appear in The Batman. The film takes inspiration from Arkham Origins as well as the Under The Hood and War Games story arcs.
Ben Affleck signed a deal with WB to direct two Batman films. The contract also contains three non-comic book projects of his choice."

"Batman's role in future Justice League films will be reduced to put the spotlight on other characters. The first Justice League film puts the spotlight on Batman but Justice League 2 will put the spotlight on Aquaman. The early plan for Justice League 3 is to put the spotlight on Superman."

"Batman -Out of all the films coming out after Justice League this film is the furthest in development. -Screenplay/script is complete and being fine tuned by Affleck whenever he gets time between his other commitments. -Pre Production is already underway as a lot of it was helped on by Snyder while in UK which includes costume design, casting and more. Deathstroke was not originally in JL but after Snyder and Affleck started pre production on Batman they realized the opportunity to include DeathStroke and thus made him part of JL in a scene. -Rumors around studio say Bat Family and a large part of rogue gallery will be in the movie. This said the exact details of the script are still under wrap known by few and won't be know until pre production is in full swing once Affleck is done with promotion for his next release. -Internally the movie is targeting 2018 release date but Affleck after BvS wants to get this right and could delay the movie to a 2019 release if it is not up to his standards."

"The Batman film is shaping up to be the biggest hit the DCEU has had yet. Talk is going back and forth between either a late 2018 to mid 2019 release.
Jared Leto is not angry with Warner Bros, and will be delighted to return as The Joker for the Batman solo if the script involves him. However he is more likely to be in the sequels, and having another minor role in the first film.
Armie Hammer is signed to WB and their DC films."

"The Batman (June 14, 2019) - Geoff Johns has been the most involved with this project. He wrote it with Affleck. It features Deathstroke but he isn't the main villain. In fact, there is no main villain for this one. Harley Quinn will be featured as well. However, so far, there is no Joker in the film and it's not because Affleck and Johns don't want him. It because Leto doesn't want to do it. He's so unhappy with SS and the way Ayer and WB treated him in the cut that he wants to drop out of the Joker role. WB isn't so keen on him either since he bad mouthed SS a lot. Leto will only return if compromises are made on both sides. Meanwhile, there is talk of Deadshot returning but that depends on Will Smith's schedule and whether he's busy with Bad Boys or not. Amanda Waller is in the film though I don't know the level of her involvement. I just saw Viola Davis' updated contract and it includes The Batman. Safe bet is that she is more than a cameo."

It'll be interesting to see what actually happens. As much as I love DC, this new film universe is hugely disappointing. They're ****ing up the characters, and the stories are ****. Everything is style over substance, but the style isn't great either. Hopefully someone with some clout will pull their head out of their ass and get everything on track.

7jyviw6lbq4y.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Didn't like Flash's armor-look in his stupid cameo in BvS and don't like this look either. At least he shaved the pubes off his face.

get

I watched Suicide Sqaud again. Like I just can't figure out the intentful, multiple viewings of this. I disliked it more the second time around.

Back