The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure I got my girl the DVDs of the original trilogy since she loves them. I'll get to them one of these days :lol

I have such a huge backlog of stuff I need to watch. I'm probably taking the plunge on Suicide Squad or BvS this weekend.

I'm the same, my brother has an endless list of things for me to watch, but I'm the queen of binge watching so it's ok! I watched the six Stars Wars films for the first time last year in the space of 48 hours so I was ready for TFA.

I'm the same, my brother has an endless list of things for me to watch, but I'm the queen of binge watching so it's ok! I watched the six Stars Wars films for the first time last year in the space of 48 hours so I was ready for TFA.

:lol My wife and I did the same thing but we spaced them out a bit more than that. :lol

Which trilogy did you prefer?

Got the Aquaman box and no code. :mad:

I am not surprised at all.

I'm pretty sure I got my girl the DVDs of the original trilogy since she loves them. I'll get to them one of these days :lol

I have such a huge backlog of stuff I need to watch. I'm probably taking the plunge on Suicide Squad or BvS this weekend.

Watch BvS instead. You'll thank me later. I cried when I watched Return of the King :lol

That's so much Force in 48 hours! I think I'll do that too when the next one comes out :rock

So, who's watching the Olympics? Let's go... these dudes!*

*they failed to qualify

So, who's watching the Olympics? Let's go... these dudes!*

*they failed to qualify

Jesus H Christ :lol nice to know I can do as well as Olympic divers.

Gotta be original.

5aaefeF.gif

I was hoping you'd say that.

Empire always has to be number one. On top of being the definition of a perfect film, it's the perfect sequel.

That's impressive. Not only did they hit a small target, but they didn't even knock the cups over.

I wish I had a Wampa. Empire really was amazing. Both was my favorite battle planet of all time. But I also like cold weather so I'm biased.

Back