The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that happens a lot then you're taking your movies far too seriously. :lol :wink1:

I don't... but c'mon. The main antagonist was trees and shrubs...

rKkzDyT.gif

Sticking with the Burton Batman theme, I got two of these last week. They are original Japanese Movie Chirashi flyers from the theatrical release of each film, they are 7"x10"inch (18cm x 25cm) in size. Artwork on the front and their pictures and a write up on the back with the release dates (or so I assume as I cannot read Japanese!) I liked them as something different than just having the original posters and especially with the first one, it shows how the Bat symbol and the iconic 1989 marketing really did not need any words to get the message across of what the film was about.

For items that are 27 and 24 years old they are in mint condition. Going to frame them together soon.

b9168713-3d95-4bae-a57f-163342262329_zpsz19jvsim.jpg
batmanreturns_zpsjthmtwqy.jpg

Sticking with the Burton Batman theme, I got two of these last week. They are original Japanese Movie Chirashi flyers from the theatrical release of each film, they are 7"x10"inch (18cm x 25cm) in size. Artwork on the front and their pictures and a write up on the back with the release dates (or so I assume as I cannot read Japanese!) I liked them as something different than just having the original posters and especially with the first one, it shows how the Bat symbol and the iconic 1989 marketing really did not need any words to get the message across of what the film was about.

For items that are 27 and 24 years old they are in mint condition. Going to frame them together soon.

b9168713-3d95-4bae-a57f-163342262329_zpsz19jvsim.jpg
batmanreturns_zpsjthmtwqy.jpg

Those are really cool.

So every person in the movie thread ? :lol

If they're angry then yes! :lol

I don't... but c'mon. The main antagonist was trees and shrubs...

rKkzDyT.gif

I just rolled my eyes and thanked my friend for paying for the movie therefore saving me some money. :lol

But out my time was wasted. :mad: :lol

Back