The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen Trick R' Treat. I've been meaning to, though, as I love the anthology format. The Twilight Zone and Amazing Stories got me hooked, then Creepshow kind of bridged the gap into horror and Tales from the Crypt and the like.

You havent?????????????

giphy-17.gif

I have a tradition of going to the dollar tree every single october and get their little statue paperweights and their halloween solar powered toys :lol

Re: The Iceberg Lounge

View attachment 284680

This is GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone. I made this thread mostly to talk about random things and DC-related things. We can talk about Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, what you had for breakfast and more.

View attachment 284679

How about the other way around since I plan on taking care of this thread and not abandoning it like Yankee did?

No more personal digs from you. You're no longer operating in the Sandbox.

That's going to be a poop fest. I remember the Pesci episode :lol

I just can't believe it. Just when you think Hollywood can't be more ****ing dumb, they prove you wrong.

Them: "We're going to do a new Tales from The Crypt..."

Me: "Awesome!"

Them: "...from M. Night Shymalan."

Me: "**** you."

I just can't believe it. Just when you think Hollywood can't be more ****ing dumb, they prove you wrong.

Them: "We're going to do a new Tales from The Crypt..."

Me: "Awesome!"

Them: "...from M. Night Shymalan."

Me: "**** you."

Is Crypt Keeper even in this version?

After all the '89 Batman talk I kinda want to watch it again instead of the Olympics.

I really should buy the Blu Rays, but the 89 is almost always on Netflix.

Is Crypt Keeper even in this version?

I really should buy the Blu Rays, but the 89 is almost always on Netflix.

I have no idea. It sounds weird, though, and if Shymalamading-dong is in charge, I have no doubt it will be. I love how people were all like "The Visit's" great, and I'm just sitting here, wondering if we saw the same movie.:lol

I have no idea. It sounds weird, though, and if Shymalamading-dong is in charge, I have no doubt it will be. I love how people were all like "The Visit's" great, and I'm just sitting here, wondering if we saw the same movie.:lol

I read the synopsis, didn't see what made it out to be revered that way. Split looks embarrassing.

Back