The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buyer surprisingly cooperated and the return case has been closed. The funds are unfrozen now.

At this point I'm pretty sure he can't do anything else that would freeze the funds again. I ended up blocking him too, thanks for the tip GeneralZodLives.

Hopefully I can just put this behind me and move on now.

Buyer surprisingly cooperated and the return case has been closed. The funds are unfrozen now.

At this point I'm pretty sure he can't do anything else that would freeze the funds again. I ended up blocking him too, thanks for the tip GeneralZodLives.

That’s good it was resolved without it being a bigger pain in the ass. I’ve blocked a few people after receiving enough inquiries about an item that I could tell they were trouble. You have to do what you can to protect yourself since eBay most often sides with the buyer nowadays.

Well I'm really pissed right now. I've been selling on eBay for a number of years now and I've been doing great this whole time, but I've encountered my first major problem buyer.

I sold my Mezco One:12 BVS Batman (and the buyer got a pretty decent deal might I add), to in turn have this buyer complain and complain about the stupidest things. He claims damage and breakage, but all he has complained about are issues with every Mezco Batman. So annoying.

First he opened a case claiming that he didn't receive the item, when he obviously had it. I won that thankfully. Then he opened a return case, and I said I wouldn't refund or accept his return because of my no return policy and because he already tried abusing the program. Well stupid me accidentally clicked the wrong button when trying to send another message, and so I accepted the return request. So stupid but I guess it's a stupid situation so whatever.

Now he's supposed to send it back and then I'll give him a refund after, but I'm worried that somehow I'll end up with no Mezco Batman, and he'll still get a refund.

Edit: Also thanks for all the kind words about my 1/4 collection everyone. I'm quite proud of it and I think it looks awesome too!

eBlech is the worst. Seller's have no rights, at all. And it's gotten progressively worse over the years. I had a guy a few months back that bought something and I assume had buyer's remorse and said he was hacked and went through eBay and they sided with him.

He probably swapped out parts...

I personally dont do ebay anymore. It completely changed over the years and screws sellers.

You're probably right about that one.

That really sucks. eBay isn't the place it used to be years ago. I really need to put some stuff up for sale on there, but I dread doing it because you don't know what kind of buyer you're going to get. Make sure you block him from being able to bid on any more of your auctions.

I've had the same stuff up for over a year now and I just can't get rid of it, and now at least with my listings, they all have best offer and I get offered pennies... the last guy did that and I counter him one penny less off the total.

Well the buyer ended up messaging me saying he wouldn't send the figure back until I've given him his refund (or maybe he meant he wouldn't send it back at all; he wasn't too clear on that).

Thankfully eBay states that for returns, the item must be sent back and received by the seller before a refund is to be made.

When I told him this he got really mad at me but he wants to cancel his return request now. If he doesn't do it himself, eBay told me they are able to close it in a little over a week. Hopefully he cooperates, but eh if not I just have to wait a short while. Looks like this will end in my favor.

Good to see you came out on top. You should actually post the name. There's a thread for that.

Yeah you have to insure everything for "damage". Take picks before its sent out of the item being packed...etc etc....

You have to protect yourself....

Over 900 positive feedback here....and only a handful of people who tried to abuse it.....

Cost of business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kevin Loke on FB listed the planned variants to some of Prime's DC statues.

Hi guys

Understanding the frustration that many felt about the Batman Beyond variant, J would like to give a heads up on the variants for D.C. License that are currently in development. This is in hope able to help you guys. Variants are unfortunately required as Prime1 also does many risky and less popular characters or licenses to satisfy each fanbase. Each variant has been thoroughly thought through and made in a very unique style to attract a certain group of collectors without taking the shine away from the original sculpt.

Here is the confirmed list

1. Arkham Nightwing Red version - new headsculpt. Very limited run.
2. Arkham Knight Batmobile 1966 skin version. Very limited run.
3. Arkham Knight Batmobile 1970 skin version. Very limited run.
4. Frank Miller Batman blue version - completely new sculpt and base.
5. Hush black Batman. Very limited run.
6. Hush Superman black version - new bearded headsculpt. Very limited run.

Edition size/ run has not been determined yet. So far these are the only variants that are confirmed. Prime1 will keep you guys posted on any variants as and when it is confirmed. Hope this has been helpful.

Dang, Prime 1 does a lot of variants on those expensive statues. I'm afraid when Ivy is released they will do green and flesh skin versions. I need a second job.

I know. I want the regular Hush Superman and the bearded version for sure. I don't know which I'll prefer between the blue or black Hush Batman statues, but I've always liked the black and gray suit better so I may just wait for that one to go up. It really depends on how they do the paint on the blue one though.

So is there a better place to sell things than EBAY? I was planning to thin out my collection by selling some on EBAY, but after reading these posts it seems like a disaster

So is there a better place to sell things than EBAY? I was planning to thin out my collection by selling some on EBAY, but after reading these posts it seems like a disaster

ebay can work if you due a few things to ensure a safe, secure sale. obviously nothing is bullet proof, but been on there about 19 years and outside the occasional jackass, it works.

there's also the sales thread here, but you gotta pay for the premium service to sell.... even tho a ton of people still sell stuff all the time offering it up in threads. mods should do a much better job of keeping up with that.

lol :lol

tenor.gif

i've never actually done a lego set...
had NO idea the involvement on these till i saw some time lapse of that new SW falcon set! jesus it would take a workin stiff like me 2 months to put that thing together!! :horror

That new Falcon set is unbelievable. I put together the Helicarrier and couldn't believe how involved it was, and the Falcon has over twice the number of Lego pieces. :horror

Back