The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyways, I haven't logged in here in such a long time, I had four failed password attempts, and one more until a 15 minute time out :lol.

I just got this in the mail today. Needless to say, this was a surprise from a best friend whom I've never met in real life. But, it's from someone who has remained a true friend for years, and I can always count on him for good conversation or random advice - whether it's on audio technology, or just life problems in general. All of you from SPGC are well acquainted with him!

30802016064_cf7115463c_b.jpg

31527821271_fb4aca515c_b.jpg

Both seasons of JLU on DVD and an old audiophile journal. I really do need to get caught up on DCAU so I can join in the conversations in the Iceberg Lounge. I'm gonna order the JL DVDs tonight. I've also really been needing something to help jump-start my learning on audio technology, and this was very much appreciated!!.

31527822021_e92c640eb8_b.jpg

Eh... some PAK Naked Snake figure.

30802016134_10d581d38b_b.jpg

SIGNED BY NORIHIKO HIBINO!!!!!!! :horror:

This ranks as the single greatest thing I've received from anyone. I've been wanting to get Hibino-san's signature for years, but he doesn't come to the U.S.

And although he already received the PM, I just wanted to give Ryan a public "freakin' thanks!". You're one in a million, buddy!

Last edited:
Oh wow, that would be slick. You guys should do it.

She thought about getting a Brand on her boob too.

Those are some awesome Tattoos, Zod :clap. The artwork came out really nicely too, the way it wraps around your arm like that.

I'd be too freaked out to get the cursed tattoo in case in starts bleeding in the night :lol.

Anyways, I haven't logged in here in such a long time, I had four failed password attempts, and one more until a 15 minute time out :lol.

I just got this in the mail today. Needless to say, this was a surprise from a best friend whom I've never met in real life. But, it's from someone who has remained a true friend for years, and I can always count on him for good conversation or random advice - whether it's on audio technology, or just life problems in general. All of you from SPGC are well acquainted with him!

Both seasons of JLU on DVD and an old audiophile journal. I really do need to get caught up on DCAU so I can join in the conversations in the Iceberg Lounge. I'm gonna order the JL DVDs tonight. I've also really been needing something to help jump-start my learning on audio technology, and this was very much appreciated!!.

31527821631_79ca786cde_b.jpg

This ranks as the single greatest thing I've received from anyone. I've been wanting to get Hibino-san's signature for years, but he doesn't come to the U.S.

And although he already received the PM, I just wanted to give Ryan a public "freakin' thanks!". You're one in a million, buddy!

dTK0U7y.jpg

That's awesome!

It's not as bad as I made it out to be, but I already miss being 29 :lol. It just feels... weird man. You'll see. I got more grays now since April :pow.

31527821631_79ca786cde_b.jpg

That is freaking awesome! Ryan's a great guy and helped me get a present for my wife in time for Christmas! :rock :rock

He's the hero that SSF deserves, but not the one that it needs right now. So, I'll rep him because he can take it :lecture. And.....

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jameson Rook again."

Last edited:
Me and my Wife have been talking about getting tattoos for while. Maybe next year.

I know it's hack in the Berserk community, but I wanted the Brand on my neck.

w6upHhG.jpg

I think she wanted the Harley Quinn diamonds on her wrist.

I waited until I was 36 to get my first tattoo so no rush. I usually have something in my head for months or years before I actually get the tattoo. I want to make sure that it's something I really want. I figure that if I haven't outgrown Superman by now then I never will, but there's a lot to choose from in terms of art so I take my time deciding.

I've been thinking, if I ever get tattoos, I'd get Kenshiro's scars from Fist of the North Star. I need to get really buffed before I get that, though, or else it's going to look awkward as hell :lol.

I waited until I was 36 to get my first tattoo so no rush. I usually have something in my head for months or years before I actually get the tattoo. I want to make sure that it's something I really want. I figure that if I haven't outgrown Superman by now then I never will, but there's a lot to choose from in terms of art so I take my time deciding.

Tattoos have been something we've had simmering for awhile. I go back and forth with it, and if I do it, at least the Brand is a minor step in that direction. There's other stuff I've thought about too but it's just simple things.

Tattoos have been something we've had simmering for awhile. I go back and forth with it, and if I do it, at least the Brand is a minor step in that direction. There's other stuff I've thought about too but it's just simple things.

my wife has been buggin me for years to do something w/ our names in some script or something stupid that we only understand... i keep telling her, what do i do when its time for an upgrade?!? lol

my wife has been buggin me for years to do something w/ our names in some script or something stupid that we only understand... i keep telling her, what do i do when its time for an upgrade?!? lol

:lol :lol Getting a name tattoo seems like the kiss of death for a relationship. I don't know many people that got one and are still with that person.

Eeeeeeeeeeexactly!!! :hi5:

On another note...
Screw you Nintendo! Sick of your bullshiz marketing ploys for your stupid NES classic!

Taking matters into my own hands and making my own!

:lol :lol Getting a name tattoo seems like the kiss of death for a relationship. I don't know many people that got one and are still with that person.

I can't believe I remember this. But I remember my science teacher in Elementary school telling the class he had a friend who got a tattoo on his arm or something but became incredibly embarrassed of it. It was a devil or something and it read under it "I'm a little Devil."

Oof :lol

Eeeeeeeeeeexactly!!! :hi5:

On another note...
Screw you Nintendo! Sick of your bullshiz marketing ploys for your stupid NES classic!

Taking matters into my own hands and making my own!

My wife wanted one and I tried on Amazon when they were going to stock it that first week and the site crashed and the cart was all bugged out. Most bungled gaming release ever.

I'd love to get a couple Highlander figures. :rock

Kaustik mentioned they wanna do more. There's only a few needed so it shouldn't be hard. Modern Connor and Kurgan, Medieval Kurgan and Ramirez.

Just because.

****ing Ripley figure delayed again til April. :mad:

Christ on a pony, I'd be surprised if that is even a real date. For all the delays, you'd think it would get tweaked more but the last I've seen of her it was exactly the same.

I hate HT with their idealized headsculpts that only generally look like the character. All the Hugh Jackman sculpts are that way, although DOFP was better.

Kaustik mentioned they wanna do more. There's only a few needed so it shouldn't be hard. Modern Connor and Kurgan, Medieval Kurgan and Ramirez.

Just because.

Christ on a pony, I'd be surprised if that is even a real date. For all the delays, you'd think it would get tweaked more but the last I've seen of her it was exactly the same.

I hate HT with their idealized headsculpts that only generally look like the character. All the Hugh Jackman sculpts are that way, although DOFP was better.

I know Chinese New Year ****s with schedules, but Ripley has been delayed several times already. Just ship the ****ing thing! Pisses me off waiting a couple years for a mediocre figure.

Back