The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did this just now.

1S49joq.jpg

Miyamoto Musashi, from the Vagabond Manga.

Got Deadpool earlier... he's fine but...

One of the eye plates is missing a mate... while one set has a spare. ****.

The basic normal eye only had the right eye, while one of the set that is a partial squint got two left plates.

bEkE6NK.jpg

kWpgjRo.jpg

I'm glad it's the weekend, but I'm feeling the crunch of the holiday season. There's a lot to get done in a short amount of time, and all I really want to do is find time for a nap at some point.

Yeah I'm Draggin ass! Had the old lady's office Christmas party last night and it's a little slow going today!

Got Deadpool earlier... he's fine but...

One of the eye plates is missing a mate... while one set has a spare. ****.

The basic normal eye only had the right eye, while one of the set that is a partial squint got two left plates.

That sucks! Where did you get it from? Are you going to get a replacement?

Sweet sketch by the way!

Yeah I'm Draggin ass! Had the old lady's office Christmas party last night and it's a little slow going today!

That sucks! Where did you get it from? Are you going to get a replacement?

Sweet sketch by the way!

Thanks! I might just stick with what I got. I ordered another set, so if BBTS doesn't honor it I'm still covered.

Another sketch.

I2Qfrlx.jpg

Had our company Christmas party last night so I thought I'd finally get to sleep in today after being up so late. Nope, 4 hours of sleep and I'm up. :mad: I'd love to get a solid 6-8 hours of sleep one day.

On a holiday note:

b82c1c3063a643aacdabb89b8cd6b7b6.jpg

Same here. I had to drag my ass out of bed today. Luckily, I'm only working a half day then it's time for more tattoos. :rock

What were you going to get?

I need to go back to the marriage license office today since they gave me and my Wife the same birth date and also spelled my mother's name wrong... at least I work in the same building.

Man, do I not want to be at work today.

Same here. I had to drag my ass out of bed today. Luckily, I'm only working a half day then it's time for more tattoos. :rock

lol

2014officespace3.gif

same boat... had another xmas party this weekend... and have 2 more this week plus poker.... goddam im gonna need a liver transplant soon!!

What were you going to get?

I need to go back to the marriage license office today since they gave me and my Wife the same birth date and also spelled my mother's name wrong... at least I work in the same building.

I slapped this together to show him what I'm looking to get to wrap around my upper arm but he'll figure out how it'll all go with my Superman tattoo. He'll probably make the Fortress of Solitude and Metropolis background matching colors and color in Lois. It'll be interesting to see if it will all go in the space available. I'm sure there will be quite a few tweaks to make it work.

tattoo right upper arm.jpg

Then I want Krypton exploding on my elbow with the rocket escaping on my forearm. Not sure what Krypton will look like because I told him to do whatever will look right on such an awkward spot.

tim sale krypton rocket 2.jpg

tim sale krypton.jpg

Back