The "I got my Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice" Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they DID say "announcementS" in the April Fool's Day reveal, right?

- J!

Agent23 said:
I don't know if that will happen or not (probably not) but, you never know. I am just saying how awesome would that be? To wrap it up with announcing Darth Maul tonight?

:chew

It definately wouldn't suck!:maul

darthviper107 said:
It looks awesome, I love that stand.

I wonder if they'll say the non-attendee preorder amount, right now they have 6,000 put on the attendee preorder.

Wondering that as well...

DannieDarKo said:
Scott prepare for the responses. Raise the defenses and stand at battle pose. Man the walls and raise your shield! It's been nice knowing you. :monkey2

That's right... nowadays you got to be extra careful about what you say...

Here is an edited picture(in a good way)---just for fun:
anakinmustafar.jpg

Cool picture DarthViper.

Man, my love for Star Wars has been re-born ever since I got my exclusive Luke the other day.

:chew

Nice pic:chew

Seeing it on ebay doesn't suprise me at all especially while it still is up.

Yea, I guess seeing anything on eBay shouldn't reall suprise us anymore huh...?

:rolleyes:

Looks like Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice is # 1 (Most Popular) selling item at Sideshow now.

:vader

My Dad got my order in while I was in class. Had no idea how quick he would sell so better to be safe than sorry. I hope it is this easy for the rest.

Yeah, he's still up and available... Can't believe it. Guess there are not too many people actually going to the con.

I think tomorrow will be a slaughter, but I'm gonna give it a shot. I tested it out today at work during the initial ordering and was able to get through pretty quick. I hope that tomorrow, when I actually order.... it works out the same...:monkey2

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, he's still up and available... Can't believe it. Guess there are not too many people actually going to the con.

I think it has more to do with the fact that with so many being made and held back for those going folks don't need to go crazy.

Back