The "I got my Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice" Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
I think it has more to do with the fact that with so many being made and held back for those going folks don't need to go crazy.

yeah, that's what it looks like. I guess that makes the odds a little better for tomorrow, but it still doesn't calm my nerves too much.... :google

Well, despite the fact last years Con had 104k people go there are a lot more folks not going. So I think tomorrow will still be tough but today should show if you miss out get on the WL and I would almost guarantee you'll get one.

Congrats to everybody getting their Vader pre-orders! i just hope tomorrow is as smooth for us unlucky bastards that can't go to San Diego.

Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's v-------.
Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.
Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.
Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean Saint Diego?
Ron Burgundy: No. No.
Veronica Corningstone: No, that's - that's what it means. Really.
Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree.

Seaward said:
Congrats to everybody getting their Vader pre-orders! i just hope tomorrow is as smooth for us unlucky bastards that can't go to San Diego.

Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's v-------.
Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Loved that Ron Burgundy quote!! Too funny Seaward! :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, he's still up and available... Can't believe it. Guess there are not too many people actually going to the con.

Last year, at the Comic Con web site, it was advertised on when the Sideshow pre-ordering was going to start. This time, that is not the case, which means not alot of people know about this yet, that is why i think it will not sell out for couple more days or weeks even. :chew

student_toe5 said:
Last year, at the Comic Con web site, it was advertised on when the Sideshow pre-ordering was going to start. This time, that is not the case, which means not alot of people know about this yet, that is why i think it will not sell out for couple more days or weeks even. :chew

Yeah, see I figured that there would be a rather large percentage of Star Wars fans attending SDCC...and of those... a good number had to have been keeping up with RebelScum at least... If they missed that though, I can see how this might be left outiside their normal circles..

I guess with such a large edition size and the niche market that it's being offered to... I can see how it would still be available for purchase.

Well, I was lucky every other time... so I'm gonna keep the faith tomorrow...

So either it will be....:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Or it will be..... :chew :chew :chew

We'll know tomorrow. :google

Seaward said:

When in Rome.

Geeze, the buyer could have waited till later today to see if he could get non-going version instead of getting bent over.

Today's the big day eh?

Does anyone think these will go for a high price on Ebay should we be unlucky to grab one today?

No doubt in my mind. I want this figure! It would just be a cool way to tie the Order of the Jedi to Lords of the Sith in my display. Besides, he looks so evil, how can you not want him?

You should definately get it if you've got the money and haven't gotten the Jedi Anakin.

Oh wow, I am so bored, I have nothing to do for the next hour and a half but sit at this computer.

And I'm hungry for cookies.:taz

I will be trying to get him.....i plan to display the Jedi Anakin and Sith Vader in the middle side by side with the rest of the sith on Sith Vaders side and the Jedi on Jedi Anakin's side.

Back