The "I got my Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice" Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost track of time but thankfully was able to go to the site, log in and order the item in less than a minute!

Good luck to tomorrow, Non-attendees.

The ordering for this one is the smoothest I've seen. It only took about 2 minutes!

I really like this figure alot...Like I said it's probably my favorite so far.

student_toe5 said:
dude looks like he had a little too much on 420. :lol

Notice the description: pale skin and fiery Sith eyes. Add raging case of the munchies...

tomandshell said:
Interesting--In your account, there is a little "Collect and Go" icon next to your order in the order list box.

Yup, they did that last year too. King of cool.

Does it say anything about the amout of pieces for attendees verses non attendees?

That's somewhat similar to how I'm gonna pose him. To match the auto I got of him walking in with the 501st into the Jedi Temple.

All we need now is 12" Darth Maul announced in tonights' newsletter.

:maul

:rock

SolidLiquidFox said:
How often did Anakin have his Sith Eyes on screen?

Not often really. He ha them shortly after killing the Sepratists and when he is on fire.

Dang it Agent! I am having a hard enough time containing my excitement over Vaderkin... Now you had to throw in the possibility of a Maul announcement tonight!

DANG YOU!! DANG YOU TO HECK!!!!

:monkey5 :crying :crying

I don't know if that will happen or not (probably not) but, you never know. I am just saying how awesome would that be? To wrap it up with announcing Darth Maul tonight?

:chew

Back