The "I actually purchased ROC toys" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. It will also be available at JoeCon I think. Its a great set. It also comes with the "original" Destro from the 17th Century.

Even though it still strays from the look of "true" Destro that artwork is still light years better than he looked with the live-action CGI mask in the movie. It was horrible, just horrible. Thank God you only saw it for a few seconds.

9324920a2d66_Main400.JPG

Even though it still strays from the look of "true" Destro that artwork is still light years better than he looked with the live-action CGI mask in the movie. It was horrible, just horrible. Thank God you only saw it for a few seconds.

But it'll be all over the place in a sequel like flies on ^^^^. :yuck

Hopefully it will be improved by the sequel, same with Cobra Commander :yuck

He should have stayed as the Doctor. That was a cool design.

Hopefully it will be improved by the sequel, same with Cobra Commander :yuck

He should have stayed as the Doctor. That was a cool design.

They should've made Dr. Mind Bender the doctor character and kept CC until the very end. It would've been nice to hold CC until the end and give him a cameo rescuing Destro and the Doctor in the end.

According to an interview I read with Steven Sommers, Dr. Mindbender will be back and more familliar looking next time.

He got all burned like.

I didnt have a problem with Destro. Aside from the Nanites ^^^^ing up, the effect didnt look half as bad as the rest of the CGI.

They should've made Dr. Mind Bender the doctor character and kept CC until the very end. It would've been nice to hold CC until the end and give him a cameo rescuing Destro and the Doctor in the end.

This would have been better.

This would have been better.

It's really pathetic actually. He's the supreme ****** in the cartoon and a military genius in the comic. But in the movie, he was left to play the role of Igor to Destro's Frankenstein. I just didn't buy him as the leader of the ultimate terrorist organization. :(

I went to toysrus again and picked up a few figures and 2 Cobra Gunship with Firefly. 1 with the black helmet and 1 with the red helmet. Does anyone own the 12 inch Snake Eyes? Online pictures they look okay, but I want to know how does it look in person?

Back