The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not very optimistic considering HT's reputation, but I can see them eventually releasing all these from TPM:

• Padawan Obi-Wan
  • Panaka
  • Royal Guard
  • Repaints of all the Trade Droids
  • TC-14
  • Boba Fett

I have to admit i'm not very confident for my want list to get actual releases past Obi-Wan and Padme... but i'm pretty sure thay all stand more chances than your last pick :monkey3

Top 10 wants that i'd purchase 100%

- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Padme in Battle Gear
- Jar-Jar
- Anakin Skywalker (both Slave and Jedi garbs).
- Droïdeka
- Nute Gunray
- Rune Haako
- Captain Panaka
- Royal Guard
- Naboo Pilot

I'm not very optimistic considering HT's reputation, but I can see them eventually releasing all these from TPM:

• Padawan Obi-Wan
  • Panaka
  • Royal Guard
  • Repaints of all the Trade Droids
  • TC-14
  • Boba Fett

Senate guard
Droideka
Battle droid and stap
Cpt Panaka
Padme handmaiden robes or battle outfit
Padawan Obi
Nute Gunray

And bonus:
Concept art Obiwan and Guigon in their ninja style Jedi gear and concept art Maul
I’m not confident we would get any of these, padawan Obi seems possible and maybe a Padme. A droideka would be pretty awesome though.

three is the magic number, mark my words
Queen Amidala (red robe)
Padawan Obi
Battle droid with STAP

everything else exceeds the number is a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

What are your top choices (figures you would actually buy)?
Padawan Kenobi
Anakin
Padme Naberrie
Darth Sidious
Nute Gunray
Jar Jar
Senator Palpatine
Droideka
Battle Droid and Stap
Ki Adi Mundi.
Sebulba.

When making this list,I first went with the nostalgia thought of the Stap set was a pre release,along with Mace from Hasbro pre TPM.
As Mace is getting a figure done,I then went with the first two wave choice of figures.
As much hate as this film had garnered early on,I still think it is an awesome addition to GLs saga.

The Beginning of the Saga.
Amazing costume and character designs.
Killer JW soundtrack.
Sith.
Coruscant.
Pod Race.
Pioneering JJ Binks and CG characters.
Final Duel.

Updated.

Even though these are all characters I couldn't care less about, I can't deny the quality in the head sculpts. Especially the blonde girl whatever her name is. Maybe one day we get a young Stevenson sculpt and collectors can kitbash Titus, his best role from HBO's Rome. And why are there now so many Sith when Lucas wrote his Rule of Two? Looks like Filoni's fan fiction cares about established lore as much as Ruin Johnson's did... :p

By the way, I created this list almost 6 years ago! Time flies when your favorite film franchise has devolved into a string of boring, poorly-written, and childish girlboss TV shows! Thanks Kathleen!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

P.S. Who is TMS126 gonna be?

Last edited:
P.S. Who is TMS126 gonna be?

I am thinking it will be the undead Deathtrooper teased in the Night Trooper pics.

488129-412524200-755247406639274-8583334870172254335-n.jpg

Assuming they are Star Wars related, there's still a few options from the Ahsoka show or even the Bad Batch.

- Ezra Bridger
- Morgan Elsbeth
- Huyang

- Clone Commander Wolffe
- Clone Commando
- TK Stormtrooper

Or night tie pilot, phase 1 clone (reg, 501st), phase 2 clone (reg, 501st, 332nd) from Ahsoka.

From bad batch: imp crosshair, eepublic commando, gen 1 tk's (reg, shock trooper, poncho, pilot), clone pilot, cline reg, clone x assassin, howzer etc etc etc.

Lots of possibilities

Reminds me we have yet to get a PO, if ever, for the Night Death Trooper teased a while back. This could be one of the two missing references as well.

Back