The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Chronicles, Creatures & Characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Fell Beast

Super Freak
Reaction score
You can buy this beauty now!

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Chronicles, Creatures & Characters

Order direct from wetaNZ.com and get:

BOOK SIGNED by Daniel Falconer and at least three more of the artists who worked on the film and whose work features in the book.

PLUS:

Thorin Oakenshield's Reward worth US$10,

Every pre-order for The Hobbit Chronicles: Characters & Creatures from wetaNZ.com receives a reward worth US$10, US$15 or US$50. They are randomly allocated to each book ordered like this:

1 in 3 chance to receive US$10 off a T-shirt with Thorin's Map
1 in 3 chance to receive US$15 off an Art Print - Riddles in the Dark
1 in 3 chance to receive US$50 off a Balin the Dwarf statue

PLUS:

A chance to win a GOLDEN TICKET!

Pre-order is up!!!

Can not wait for this one! :clap

Last edited:
Ordered myself a copy and like with the last one I have one on order from Amazon so I can use that one to look at. The first book is one of the best art books I've got in my collection.

Ordered myself a copy and like with the last one I have one on order from Amazon so I can use that one to look at. The first book is one of the best art books I've got in my collection.

It is a beauty, I am so glad they are continuing the books!

Don't know that I need another signed copy. Richard Taylor signed the first, who else would I need other than Peter Jackson himself or Andy Serkis. I might just wait and cherry pick a pristine copy at Barnes & Noble for a lot 2/3 the price.

It is a beauty, I am so glad they are continuing the books!

I am as well. I'm hoping we get at least 1-2 books per movie.

Don't know that I need another signed copy. Richard Taylor signed the first, who else would I need other than Peter Jackson himself or Andy Serkis. I might just wait and cherry pick a pristine copy at Barnes & Noble for a lot 2/3 the price.

I understand. I personally want a signed copy of each version for the movies. I may even take them with me to comic-con to get additional signatures.

For some but for me I can not have enough signed Middle Earth items! And to have these wonderful books signed by the masters who helped on the movies is an awesome bonus!
I say BRING IT ON! :yess:

Fair enough, but it's still nice to have it signed by the artists and other then Daniel, it's very likely I'll get 3 new ones.

On top of that, I earned $6 Weta Dollars at the same time and help to keep my gold collector status.

Besides, I really want the book :lol

PS. Plus I already have an item hand signed by Mr Serkis :p

Fair enough, but it's still nice to have it signed by the artists and other then Daniel, it's very likely I'll get 3 new ones.

On top of that, I earned $6 Weta Dollars at the same time and help to keep my gold collector status.

Besides, I really want the book :lol

PS. Plus I already have an item hand signed by Mr Serkis :p

Nice, and what might that be?

No way this book gets signed by the actors as they had nothing to do with the book, I prefer it that way.

No way this book gets signed by the actors as they had nothing to do with the book, I prefer it that way.

Might not but it would be a nice idea. I could actually like the idea. This book is for creatures and characters so there is a link to actors.

If Weta will produce the similar kind of signed edition of each one, as seen quite propable, I wonder how big competion there will be for the biggest amount of different signatures :)

And forget to say , Hi gyus (had to add one "1" to my name as forum allows minimum of 4 characters) :wave

Might not but it would be a nice idea. I could actually like the idea. This book is for creatures and characters so there is a link to actors.

If Weta will produce the similar kind of signed edition of each one, as seen quite propable, I wonder how big competion there will be for the biggest amount of different signatures :)

And forget to say , Hi gyus (had to add one "1" to my name as forum allows minimum of 4 characters) :wave

Welcome!

True but the actors are, for me, other things, not this book, this is for the people who created the characters in the book for the actors to play. Either way signed is a added bonus to a great book!

The book is shipping next week!

So those who are on the line for this one, a signed edition, order now!

:yess: :clap

Saw that last night via the Weta newsletter. I've got one coming from them and one coming from Amazon so I keep the signed copy in good condition.

Back