The Great Pit of Carkoon - Unsung Hero's Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bingo!

to go with this guy...

teaser_small.jpg

Sweet...That assessory was always a childhood fave of mine.Do you plan to do the platform too?

Probably not...there are not a lot of good hobby shops around here, and getting the right types of styrene is tough. I had a hard enough time finding some for the pack, and couldn't find any tubing the appropriate size at all. Had to go with copper.

I'm going to start pouring some up this weekend, tonight or tomorrow..still one spot left for the initial run!

Last edited:
Had a little time to work on Starkiller today, not much further but making progress...

DSCF1700.jpg

DSCF1701.jpg

1. sithlord13 Weapon and 2 sets of hands Paid
2. Chakaman Weapon and 2 sets of hands Paid
3. Filmgeek Weapon and hand set PAID
4. Khonsu70 2 Weapons and hands PAID
5. mah45 4 Weapons and hands Paid
6. Manticore72c 1 Weapon and hand set
7. steveo 1 Weapon and Hand set
8. Wor-Gar 1 Weapon and hand set Paid
9. rfr5671 1 Weapon kit Paid
10. LOPIE Weapon hands and hair Paid

Okay, list full for now. I'll re-open once everyone's has shipped out.

Last edited:
A little update...had to tweak the mold a little to make sure air was escaping properly, need to make one more tweak as the only part that didn't cast properly was the connector for the small wires. I'll be casting in black for the finished ones.

Also, brown dye arrived, molding the hands shortly.

DSCF1708.jpg

Looks good! :yess:

I forget, is the vibro-ax coming assembled or in kit form? If kit, will you have a diagram or "instructions" so we assemble it correctly?

Also, how's the previous painted/haired heads coming along?

I keep forgetting to get some pics, I'll do it soon....just fiddlin with the vibro mold to get everything right.

owww nurse that mould looks rather fine!!!!!!.... humm me thinks I must get out more! Cant wait to see them all put together mate.

A little update...had to tweak the mold a little to make sure air was escaping properly, need to make one more tweak as the only part that didn't cast properly was the connector for the small wires. I'll be casting in black for the finished ones.

Also, brown dye arrived, molding the hands shortly.

DSCF1708.jpg

:yess::yess::yess::yess:

Second batch still had some bubbles, but I think it's almost licked. Should be perfected soon so i can bust these out.

Lookey what I got today....

Queequeg1.jpg
Queequeg2.jpg

Queequeg3.jpg
Queequeg5.jpg

Hair and braiding detail...

Queequeg4.jpg

Queequeg6.jpg

This thing is wicked cool in hand! Mean, nasty ol' Queequeg. Sour puss to the max!

Absolutely love him.

THANK YOU Unsung Hero! You really are my hero today!

One thing, if you could pass me some tips on how to separate the hair a little so I can make it more straggily? Maybe wet it and separate pieces I'm thinking? I just don't want to damage it.

Last edited:
Lookey what I got today....

Queequeg1.jpg
Queequeg2.jpg

Hair and braiding detail...

Queequeg4.jpg

This thing is wicked cool in hand! Mean, nasty ol' Queequeg. Sour puss to the max!

Absolutely love him.

THANK YOU Unsung Hero! You really are my hero today!

!!!!!!!! :thud: That is frakin' AWESOME!

These are shipping already? Unsung Hero, you've been so quiet of late - you sneaky devil! :taz I am so excited to get the 2 I have on order! :blissy Of course, this kinda lays out for me the next custom outfits I'll have to put together; Ree Yees and Dr. Evazan will just have to wait a little longer! :wink1:
So, does this mean the hands and vibro axes will just land on our doorsteps out of the blue one day, or will there be a formal announcement here first?

Oh, and much thanks for sharing these with all of us, you rock my man! :1-1:

Back