The Great FARAMIR Image Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the pics. Now I am just waiting for my boss to leave so I can use his computer (since it has a card slot). He was supposed to go to court this afternoon but all the hearings were stricken. :monkey2

Curses! Well, I'll be here, waiting . . .

Faramir_RotK_3%20232.jpg

NICE!!!!!!!!!

You see, this really is one of the best figures Sideshow has made if you subtract the paint job. It's a BEAUTIFUL sculpt, and with the right paint looks just like him. Very nice job there, Josh, and congrats on owning him Marc. This really is such a gorgeous figure!

Thank you Captain! The sculpt is certainly there, just takes a long arduous process to give it proper life. But it is most certainly there. I'm just happy I was able to do what I could for my good friend Pix. :duff

Not so bad, except that his hair is all one tone and the shiney beard and eyebrow paint came off if you even looked at it wrong.

This was the paint job I got:

header.jpg

Wow Joseph, yours actually looks pretty good! Mine didn't have a tithe of that quality. Only the powers of Les were able to save it for me. SUCH a beautiful figure!

IMG_0724.jpg

Your posts to keep it alive are a feeble attempt to keep a fading breath of life in this once proud now sorrowful thread.... RIP "The Great FARAMIR image thread" :monkey3

Back