The funniest (and scariest) female mental breakdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she was just play acting to the extreme. She was being a model. I saw something like this on youtube before.

Yeah. She was making fun of all the so called popular girls and the boys who like them. She's probably getting good grades in a bunch of AP classes. Which means absolutely nothing in the mind of an average 16 yo. boy.

Seems Like a decent enough girl to me. Would make some lucky guy a wonderful girlfriend.

...maybe the Joker?

"That luscious tan! Those ruby lips! And hair color so natural, only your undertaker will know for sure!"

"Do you like me now? Am I tan enough for you? Oh, yeah..."

Then she did it right.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Great stuff! I feel for the modern woman... Tan, tits, weight, clothing, hair, makeup, etc, etc....

This is slightly off topic, but a friend of mine recently emailed me a photo of a girl we went to high school with that we are also both friends with on Facebook, which happens to be were he found the photo. The girl (or woman, really) is at the beach wearing a bikini. She's absolutely gorgeous, at least that's the way I see it. My friend, on the other hand, made the subject of the email "too bad she doesn't have fake tits".... This made me more than a little angry so I responded and told him that I thought she looked fantastic without implants, he then made some comment about her resembling an Ethiopian boy. :( I dropped the conversation at that point.

Back