The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carbo- Refund sent!
As for the Deckard stuff, I am going to try to get some more stuff shipped out this weekend. My wife has to travel to a funeral so I am going to be home by myself and hopefully work will leave me alone for a day or so. I am making each of these right one person at a time. I am trying.

Thanks,
Ryan

Carbo- Refund sent!
As for the Deckard stuff, I am going to try to get some more stuff shipped out this weekend. My wife has to travel to a funeral so I am going to be home by myself and hopefully work will leave me alone for a day or so. I am making each of these right one person at a time. I am trying.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks Ryan, am I next? :hi5:

what is now with the rest of my Refund?

or will you send me my Mola Ram insted and i send you the money back!???

Ryan, I'm not even on your list for a Deckard clothing set but I paid you. :confused:

Hi Ryan....

I am not getting any response from you re ED209 replacement Dome from several pm s or at the ED209 thread.

More than a month since you informed me that the domes have been sent the 2nd time. Never got the postal service used and the tracking no from you as promised. I could not check where the items are without this info.

if you cant give me the postal service and the tracking no, please REFUND my money $100.

I do not want to wait anymore.

Thanks.

02-10-2011
Carbo- Refund sent!

Thanks,
Ryan

It's been another 9 days since your last post Ryan.
Any news, updates or shipping schedules? :pray:
And I don't use smilies.

Thanks for the update Ryan, please send me a PM when you're able to ship my Deckard set and ED-209 dome so I know to be on the lookout for them! Let me know if you need my address again too! :duff

Man, when I had the worst of my cancer to deal with I was running from doctors to city offices trying to get on assistance programs, trying to figure out what of my collection to sell/keep, while working overtime in order to pay my medical bills. Both my grandparents had just died within a week of each other, so I was also dealing with funerals and being in the E.R, my mother was losing her home.

My point is through all that, I still did what I had to do, what could possibly be so time consuming you can't make it to the post office for a half hour one day in a 6 month time frame Ryan?

I've lost so much respect for so many "artists" around here it's just a damn shame. In fact do this, keep my Deckard full set and gun and everything and lets just never deal with each other again. I honestly don't even care anymore, I wouldn't be able to look at it without thinking of all the BS that occurs on this forum with artists who can't handle their ____.

I had wanted the Deckard clothing, but since it seems those are not available and we're being ignored, I too would please like a refund of the money I paid you on March 6, 2009, Ryan. Two years is more than enough time to either 1) get the items I paid for or 2) get a refund, don't you think?

Last edited:
I just want my Deckard set - I have seen photos that they are finished, I just don't understand what the problem is getting them out to people!

I actually thought we would have them by now, especially after Spencer assured us we would be getting them soon after Jan. 3.
March 6 will be my second anniversary also. I would just like to receive what I paid and waited patiently for two long years.
You did open this thread, and called it "The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule". It is 2 weeks since your last post Ryan.
What is the hold up?

Back