Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck finding one of those, been searching forever for one. Only have seen one and it took my house almost burning down for me to miss it.

I’m sure we’ll see plenty of third parties taking a crack and Lucky and the Ghoul. I just hope it’s not one of those situations where one nails the head, another has better accessories, and another has the best out.

Im all for figures from the show, but I really want an accurate game figure. I have a decent sized VG collection of some of my favorite games and series, and I need a fallout figure to sit next to my Dragonborn.

Managed to snag this one anticipating the possible craze...
PXL_20240424_002419594.jpg
PXL_20240424_003306483.jpg

Just finished watching fallout and god damn I want that T60 power armour in 1/6 scale. Just wondering was the original threezero release actually any good? Would be really awesome if they came out with an updated one in die cast and accurate to the tv show. I’m assuming threezero doesn’t actually have the license to the amazon series?

Just finished watching fallout and god damn I want that T60 power armour in 1/6 scale. Just wondering was the original threezero release actually any good? Would be really awesome if they came out with an updated one in die cast and accurate to the tv show. I’m assuming threezero doesn’t actually have the license to the amazon series?
From what I’ve heard on YouTube all their power armors t-45,51, and 60 have limited poses. You’re not going to be able to raise the arms over the head or do any crazy poses. Which is fine by me. I usually don’t do crazy poses on the more expensive stuff.

I don’t think they’re being updated. The nuka cola and hot rod are just straight re-releases. The hope is that since they dropped the 45 and 51 they’ll release a t-60. Hopefully unpainted. If it has to be painted the camouflage one is the best.

The ones up for order were previously only armor packs, now full figures.

Threezero either didn't have anything ready for PO from the tv show (perhaps waiting to see if it would be well received) or they didn't get the show license at all so their sort of but not quite re-releases of game armours may be all we get for now. If there ever were armour packs of T60/X01 armour or any paint schemes previously shown but never released those may get figures very soon. If not, the Nuka T51 and Hot Rod Shark T45 may be all we get for now from Threezero

Back