The Expendables 2 - August 17, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The testosterone alone in this cast is impregnating any woman who scrolls through the IMDB information. I will say this, if they do more than Barney (I thought Lee Christmas and Yin Yang were rumored by HT a while back?) and really go in-depth with it, it'll be bar none the best license HT has ever done. I can't imagine getting even half of the line up done to that standard. Can you imagine a Chuck Norris or Bruce Willis HT figure?

Re: Dream Cast for The Expendables 2

i couldn't make it through the first movie. i think i watched the first 30-40 minutes and that was it for me. the inclusion of van damme and norris gives me hope for the sequel.

Let me get this straight, you couldn't make it through the first film but you think Van Damme and Norris (two of the worst actors of all time) will make it better?

Yikes.

tumblr_lkwqnhmA6K1qh4nf6o1_500.gif

Hopefully Willis will have a bigger part and now that Statham's back, we can get figures of both. Each head alone would have so much value. I'd get Willis for a Die Hard 4 custom.

I hope Stallone films it as an R-Rated film. Because honestly, thefirst movie's action wasn't very good.

Atleast, not as good as Rambo's. Which was just so much fun.

I also want no CGI. It really made the movie feel cheap IMO.

I have hope for the sequel. I really do. Stallone is a great filmmaker.

I wonder if the mustache change is a small nod to First Blood, being that 2012 is the movie's 30th anniversary, Sly had that same stache as Rambo in all the Vietnam scenes of First Blood.

Did Stallone ever talk about using Action Essentials? It's a pack of effects which can enchance filmmakers who have no money...and I swear, every blood spray is from that pack. Same with the sparks, and bullet hits. I've used them quite a bit, and it's pretty funny to see those things on the big screen.

It's cheap filming and probably a cheap crew. These accidents happen a lot, more than we hear, but I am suspect that due to filming in Eastern Europe where who knows what their safety standards are and also it's dirt cheap, that these things can come about due to that.

It's cheap filming and probably a cheap crew. These accidents happen a lot, more than we hear, but I am suspect that due to filming in Eastern Europe where who knows what their safety standards are and also it's dirt cheap, that these things can come about due to that.

Also it was the second unit. Sure they were taking short cut to cut cost.

Police reported that a stuntman working on the movie The Expendables 2 has been killed and another injured and taken to hospital after an accident on the Ognyanovo dam near Elin Pelin.

The accident took place when the two men, both reported in the Bulgarian media to be foreigners, were performing a stunt involving an explosion in a rubber boat on the dam. The individuals concerned were members of the film's second unit stunt team. The film's main unit were reportedly shooting in Bansko, two-and-a-half hours away, at the time.

I never hear of this woman but she is supposedly joining for a couple days shoot

veneta_harizanova.jpg

yah but if she can be as badass as school boy in rambo it will be good then.

yah the problem is a lot of the articles are in another language but roughly translation on google translation says this

Amanda Ooms is ready for a role in the sequel to the explosive action thriller "The Expendables". Det bekräftas idag av hennes agent: It is confirmed today by his agent:

- Det stämmer. - That is correct. Men jag kan tyvärr inte säga något mer just nu, säger Peter Jansson till MovieZine.se. But unfortunately I can not say anything more right now, says Peter Jansson MovieZine.se.

Enligt källor på nätet ska Amanda spela en krypskytt vid namn Pilar. According to online sources to Amanda play a sniper named Pilar. Därmed blir hon den enda kvinnan i en rollista som hittills består av Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude van Damme, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren med flera. This makes her the only woman in a cast so far consists of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van Damme, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren and others.

Back